[1.0]Black Widows(03/21/19) - Killer Amazon Driders from Out of Space and Time~9

Started by zamnath, April 08, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zamnath

Canute

There are 2 entries with the same name but different icons,description and market values.
Raw Gravespark fruit
Raw corpse flower pedals.

Edit:
I think the silk gathering time is a bit high. I think with higher animal skill it would go faster but the self gathering don't give any skill so an unskilled pawn take a few ingame hours to get the silk.
I suggest the job give either skill at animal (if that skill enhance the gathering) or
lower the silk process by the factor 2-5 and increase the silk amount at the same way, so they don't need to gather daily the silk.

Maybe creating a special bed, so the silk auto. harvested during sleep.
Like the Animal stations from RimFactory
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30813.msg378562#msg378562

Edit2:
I got a pod crash with a black widow, the pawn cause this error
GetInspectString exception on Tatyana:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Milky.CompMilkableHumanoid.CompInspectStringExtra () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.InspectStringPartsFromComps () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.GetInspectString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller.DrawInspectStringFor (ISelectable sel, Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller:DrawInspectStringFor(ISelectable, Rect)
RimWorld.InspectPaneFiller:DoPaneContentsFor(ISelectable, Rect)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DoPaneContents(Rect)
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:InspectPaneOnGUI(Rect, IInspectPane)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

https://git.io/fjTMW

Another error just pop up
System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Iterate[PawnGenOption,Single] (IEnumerable`1 source, Single initValue, System.Func`3 selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Min[PawnGenOption] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker_Normal.MinPointsToGenerateAnything (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker groupMaker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker.get_MinPointsToGenerateAnything () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FactionDef.<MinPointsToGeneratePawnGroup>m__0 (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker pgm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<Min>c__AnonStorey2E`1[RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker].<>m__2F (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker a, Single b) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Iterate[PawnGroupMaker,Single] (IEnumerable`1 source, Single initValue, System.Func`3 selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Min[PawnGroupMaker] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FactionDef.MinPointsToGeneratePawnGroup (RimWorld.PawnGroupKindDef groupKind) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.SitePartWorker_Outpost.GenerateDefaultParams (RimWorld.Planet.Site site, Single myThreatPoints) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.SiteMaker.MakeSite (RimWorld.SiteCoreDef core, IEnumerable`1 siteParts, Int32 tile, RimWorld.Faction faction, Boolean ifHostileThenMustRemainHostile, Nullable`1 threatPoints) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.SiteMaker.MakeSite (RimWorld.SiteCoreDef core, RimWorld.SitePartDef sitePart, Int32 tile, RimWorld.Faction faction, Boolean ifHostileThenMustRemainHostile, Nullable`1 threatPoints) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_QuestBanditCamp.TryExecuteWorker (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.TryFire (RimWorld.FiringIncident fi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Normaly i use a Research tree mod, so i wouldn't see it, but you need to adjust the research project a bit better, they overlap (picture).

Edit3:
Don't you think the heat toleranz of the widow appareal is a but to much ? +120 or it is just a 0 to much and you mean just +12 ?

The Gravespark bush are tree's but they don't stay after they get harvested, i tried to look at the def's and compare it with cacoa tree but didn't notice anything why.
So useless these's tree are, these corpse flower lamp's produce too much fruits, even when i don't figure it out about their light process.
Could you change the build cost of these lamp's from 40 human meat, to 1 humanoids corpse ?
And maybe add a fuel source (human meat/corpse) for them to work ?

I got now 2 refuge chaseed events with Black widow's both of them don't core/brood mind's.
Black widow's from raid's/Siege's are fine.

[attachment deleted due to age]

EkuDza

bug?: In drug policy window i not see i wine of memories

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

I see the wine at my play, did you add the black widows to an existing safegame ?
Then the drug policy don't get updated, but that more or less vanila behavior.

EkuDza

Quote from: Canute on April 01, 2019, 10:30:59 AM
I see the wine at my play, did you add the black widows to an existing safegame ?
Then the drug policy don't get updated, but that more or less vanila behavior.

I created a new politics and wine is showed, lol.

EkuDza

*Research boinic parts from EPOE*
ME: Mispy
Mispy: Yes chef?
Me: Remove simple prospetic arm from Andre, make bionic version and install it please.
Mispy: Ok chef!
*some time later*
Mispy: Um chef, we have a problem.
Me: What's up?
Mispy: I Remove a arm, make a bionic version but... in instuction on that part a cleary write: "Not for Wirdows..."
Me: So... we can install simple arms, but we can't install boinic?

So... i made EPOE bionic arm and i can't install it... (but can install hand...))
And shredder legs its a best what i can install on widow?

Canute

Do you realy think you can install human arm's on spider bodies ? :-)
Ok yes at serveral other humanoid alien races you can do it, but he designed the black widow's as non-humanoid race, so you can't.
You need to use the bionic's you can made from this mod only.
Beside some protestic arm/legs.

zamnath

Quote from: EkuDza on April 05, 2019, 11:07:05 AM
*Research boinic parts from EPOE*
ME: Mispy
Mispy: Yes chef?
Me: Remove simple prospetic arm from Andre, make bionic version and install it please.
Mispy: Ok chef!
*some time later*
Mispy: Um chef, we have a problem.
Me: What's up?
Mispy: I Remove a arm, make a bionic version but... in instuction on that part a cleary write: "Not for Wirdows..."
Me: So... we can install simple arms, but we can't install boinic?

So... i made EPOE bionic arm and i can't install it... (but can install hand...))
And shredder legs its a best what i can install on widow?

Vanilla arm bionics and widow specific bionics (which have their own research path). Everything outside of that isn't supported. That said, if there's specific bionics you're interested in Widows having access to, and I feel they're appropriate, I'd be willing to try making them work.

zamnath

Quote from: Darlathan on June 06, 2019, 06:42:12 PM
La Tejedora del Destino,
Reina de las Arañas,
Dueña del Laberinto de los Demonios,
larga vida a Lloth,
Gran Diosa
de la Oscuridad y la Desesperacion....

lml   ;D  lml

And screw that Corellon Larethian jerk. Amen.