Introduce yourself!

Started by Tynan, September 16, 2013, 11:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewski_STX

Hi all. Glad to be here :))

-What introduced you to RimWorld? Or to this style of game in general?
I have become disenchanted with gaming recently, which is sad considering how much money I spent on my PC LOL!
I was scrolling through Twitch streams and saw this game and instantly knew I stumbled upon something special.

-What's your favorite other game? Cyberpunk 2077 Is a work of art in my humble opinion. Took awhile for it to come into its own but it has vastly improved.

-Most embarrassing gaming-related story? Hhhhmmmmm. Oh yeah! I was on a 10-12 hour raid in Destiny with my friends. I got so tired that I literally passed out while playing. I woke up to my mates screaming in my ear. We wasted about 10 hours just to lose it all because I dozed off.

-What kind of breakfast cereal is the best? Cinnamon Toast CRUNCH baby!!

Super glad to be here. So far I've had really good experiences with the people in this community (Discord). I do have QUESTIONS however! Maaaaany questions LOL

lordfanger

Hi, I'm an ordinary pop star. Thanks for joining your colony and saving me from the claws of that nasty pirate gang.

First I saw RimWorld on Youtube/Twitch stream series where I got lucky enough to get pawn named after me. After disastrous life in colony that only the RimWorld can show my pawn managed to reach the stars in spaceship. The game got me and so far is the only game I bought not on sale (atleast what I remember). While watching these series I also met with my loved friend. In another run she got also pawn nicknamed but after one of the raids she got injured and later died on bloodloss. Frankly during next stream I got notified that she had fatal car accident. The real life can be as real as RimWorld is it seems. The name in game access I bought earlier I dedicated to her. She will live forever in our colonies (as long as her name is not overriden). <3

My other favorite game is definitely Path of Exile where I spent the most time and chill out these days. But in general I love every building strategy game. Whether it is city, factory or the very own country. The more refined and complex production chains the better.

And I don't eat cereal breakfast, I love meat! Boomalope's is the best. Such energizing taste.

I work as programmer and `girl for everything` IT related in ecommerce company. In free time I play games and tries to level up my programming skills. Also contribute to Czech translation of RimWorld.

See you in the poor world of outer space.