name in game, my name is not in the game.

Started by delevero, April 11, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delevero

Hello

A long time ago I filled out the "name in game" form, and my registration was accepted.

But i dont think my name is in the game yet.

I think the problem is that I login using steam on the creative reward page. There is say that my info was accepted and that everything is okay ( i see two green text in top of the page )
However if i logout and log in with the ordinary login information, then it say that my information is Okay ( green ) but that the the other text is (red )  .
I did check that my e-mail is correct and equal to my steam account by the way.

When i ingame in rimworld menu select  "name on user created caracters" and search for my name, then i cannot find my self.

I was wondering if someone could verify that im in the game.

my name
peder simonsen
nickname  Delle

Thank you in advance.

Calahan

I don't have access to the master Name in Game list (the Creative Rewards are a totally separate system to these forums), but I just loaded up A17b from my archives and your Pawn (Delle) is present in that version (see attached screenshot).

So regrettably it appears Delle is another Pawn that has fallen victim to a nasty swamp bug that exists in B18 and which is afflicting Pawns with a disease that makes them become either unsearchable, or simply not feature in the game at all. (Nobody has yet confirmed either way as to whether unsearchable Pawns still randomly appear in the game or not. As all that has been confirmed is that they don't appear on the list of Pawns in the game that can be seen/accessed via the "Add name..." feature in the options menu, but that might not necessarily mean they don't still feature in the game by random chance).
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37237.0

Unfortunately this bug won't be fixed until v.1.0 now (no ETA at all when that will be at the moment) as the game won't be updated again until then. So please check for your Pawn once v.1.0 is released, and if Delle doesn't appear on the "Add name..." list then please bump this thread to let the devs know about it (or at least one of the moderators will hopefully see your thread bump and let the devs know).

[attachment deleted due to age]

SundayFaith

afflicting Pawns with a disease that makes them become either unsearchable

fobby54

I have this same issue, My name just got accepted but I went to look for it in the name register, I couldn't find it.
The name is "Jules Belyea" no nickname.
Please help I have been waiting for my name for almost 10 months now.