Just realized (and never noticed) my Creative Reward was rejected

Started by RickyMartini, April 11, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickyMartini

Hello guys

I just realized (after months, probably almost a year) that my creative reward was never accepted.

I have been a super tester on this game for like the last 2-3 years (and have actively worked with other testers on squashing hundreds of bugs), have actively contributed to the game and this forum in numerous and various ways and I also own this game twice. I bought it years ago directly from the Ludeon forums and unless nothing changed, I own the "Pirate King" version of RimWorld on Steam which, unless I am mistaken cost like 199 US $.

Please just give me enough information and help so I can finally have my name in the game. I still have access to the Creative Reward page and everything and I am happy to be helped. Just tell me exactly what to do, what to change, or whom to contact.

Thank you!  :)

Calahan

Hi and welcome to the forums (hang on a minute, I'm sure I've seen that username around the forum before :) )

First port of call for anything to do with the creative rewards is ItchyFlea. So either PM him or email him care of [email protected], and I'm sure he'll be able to sort out whatever needs sorting out to get your CCR accepted.