[A18] More vanilla factions

Started by Avis, January 07, 2017, 12:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ertzuiop

Quote from: Canute on December 17, 2017, 09:19:11 AM
Does you have "faction discovery" activ ? Then yes they appear later, thats a "faction discovery" thing.
If you want them right at the start, you should disable "faction discovery" then you should have these extra faction.

Started a new colony again without "faction discovery", but still no additional factions from game start.

Canute

Ok, i just activate and try it out for myself.
And anything works fine, got 10 faction total.

Maybe do you use another mod that modify or add other faction ?
Then try to move More vanilla factions at the end of the modlist.

If that all don't help, maybe try out a different mod
Faction Control
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=36687.msg385550#msg385550

ertzuiop

Do have, but shouldnt putting this mod(More vanilla factions) up or down the mod list resolve the issue?
But going to try out your suggested mod. I guess "Faction Control" makes "More vanilla factions" obsolete?

And a general question: Is there a list where u can check, which mods should have more priority, up or down the mod list etc.
I have lots of mods installed and im absolutly not sure if they are in the right order.

Thx in advance!

Canute

Yes, with faction control, you can adjust how many and what kind of faction do you want at your world.
Someone create a world where each tile got a faction base, crazy. You can find the picture at the end of the thread.

Since A17, most mods use a different methode to modify, so it doesn't matter much anymore if you load them first or last.
But there are still some mods which needed to be loaded first, because some other mod need them.
Or because they change something at the old way.
So when you encounter some errors or problems, it is allways a good choise to move the mod around.

Uchillz