No play faction base

Started by popster99, April 14, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popster99

I've been using this list of mods and something is very wrong with rimworld I cant start a new game as it says there is no player faction base this also happened without using hardcore sk like I am now making me think there is something else wrong heres the error log https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/502b46da85466f1409ed51a261bdecdb

Canute

Hi,
you made the common mistake to mix up Hardcore-SK modpack with other mods.
Anything you add to HCSK is at your own risk.
And at last mods that add own recipes, will probably not compactible with HCSK.

Another things:
- ModCheck[B18] isn't for simple use, you don't need it as standalone mod.
- Haul to Stack, is known to cause trouble too, maybe look for Stack Merger.
- Nature's Pretty Sweet, got nice features but is a big trouble maker too, many other mod's don't work correct anymore with these special terrains.
- Cut blighted plants, the new version of Allow tool that you use too got a similar option.

If you want with the special features from HCSK you should play that primary and maybe add some extra mods like Giddy up.
Rim of Madness most features work's with HCSK too, but combat magic isn't that effective like at gameplay without CE, and the new crafting could maybe be corrupt.

But if you want remove HCSK, don't forget to restore the core folder, HCSK copied some files into core too.

If you got more question about HCSK you should visit their Discord channel, they rarely visit the forum.

popster99

Like I said this happened without even using mods and after completely deleting all files related to rimworld then reinstalling ik there is nothing wrong with the extra mods ontop of hardcore sk as they are from a pack that has been tested to work as addons to it

Canute

Since you reinstalled Rimworld you maybe miss to delete the configs.
Look at the area where the safegames are, and you find a config folder, delete it.

Yes all the mod's from HCSK packs works, but at the error log you posted, you got alot of other mods that arn't related to HCSK too, that one can cause trouble.

popster99

yes I meant those extra mods not part of the pack by addons but ok ill try that next