The Saga of Karl

Started by Cheetah266, April 14, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetah266

This happened quite recently in vanilla alpha 17 on intense difficulty. I had a colony of about 15 people after 4 years of hard work. On of these colonist was named Karl and he was a commissar. He was probably the unluckiest person ever.

He was one of the starting colonists and he had a friend named Erisen. Infact Erisen was his best friend. Until he died of a heart attack that I could not treat in time. His other friend Aaron was suffering from alcohol withdrawal when he went insane and had to be executed. Surprisingly despite the double loss, and suffering from the flu at the time, no mental break.

Around a year later he was married to Mollie, before she was killed by a pirate with molotov cocktails. In the same raid his leg was destroyed. Still no mental break. He married again before his second wife Linda was killed by a puma. Still no mental break.

He lost friends, body parts, pets and yet he still did not break, even though Karl did not have any traits like optimist. Finally he was silenced by a scyther shot to the liver and buried in a mrable tomb in the centre of my town. He is still there 11 years later. R.I.P Karl, R.IP.