[B18] Xenite Industries

Started by Xeros08, April 19, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeros08

- Mod General Info:
   * This mod adds to the game new resources, the Mechanites; which are used to create drugs. And Xenine; a rare alloy used to make guns and... why not, common furniture. Apart from that, this mod adds a portable power soruce and two different sized LiPo Batteries. It also adds two new Production benches and a new rare resource/ore, Xen; which is used to make Xenine.

- Info:
   * Mechanites: a bunch of nano robots that can be used for crafting, building or medical uses.
   * Mechanite pills: a futurist drug that uses mechanites to regenerate wounds and improoves blood pumping and filtration rates.
   * Xen: a rare useless material that cold be usefull if mixed whit the correct metals in the correct alloy.
   * Xenine: a Xen/Plasteel based alloy that has special properties, like a good resistance(more hitpoints por objects) , and makes things not so ugly to see.
   *LiPo Battery: there are two versions of it, normal size (1×2) and industrial size (2×3), the industrial battery  has a charge eficiency rate of a 100 percent and holds a lot more charge, this version cant be unnistaled, only destroyed. On the other hand, the normal size battery has a charge eficiency rate of a 95 percent and holds a bit more charge than normal ones, this battery can be unnistaled and reinstaled.
   * Portable Reactor: a portable powersource that alone outputs 750 w, it uses a 1×1 space and uses uranium as fuel. A lot of tuem can powe up a base, but its prupose is to be a portable powersource for emergency cases.

- Warning:
     * This mod is compatible whith existing saves, but be aware of possible corruption when removing this mod.

- Special Thanks:
   * Shotgunfrenzy: for making the RailGun txture.
   * Serpyderpy: for making the Xen texture.
   * Mehni: for helping me whith Visual Studio issues.
   * RimWorld's Discord: for beeing a nice place to ask and get feedback.

- Credit to the creator of Rimsenal; rooki1, cause the reactor model is edited from his portable reactor, but my desing is at the mod folder, if you want to try it you can put it in the XML config.

- Download:
   * Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhhg7jn07qj1dbk/Xenite%20Industries%20By_Xeros08%20v.1.4.zip?dl=0

[attachment deleted due to age]
Xeros08_

Segamata

Can we have pictures of the mod, the benches, the minerals et cetera, you can just ignore my request, because it is just a request. :) (Sorry for bad english)

Xeros08

Quote from: Segamata on April 19, 2018, 11:47:10 PM
Can we have pictures of the mod, the benches, the minerals et cetera, you can just ignore my request, because it is just a request. :) (Sorry for bad english)

i have already edited the description, images are not coming this week, i think. ;)
Xeros08_

Segamata