A Copycat game called “Keplerth” on steam

Started by kyzy_4399, April 20, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shurp

No, eddie is certainly the necromancer in question -- one post, no other activity, not even online for a full minute.  I just can't figure out why.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Canute

Don't forget for guests or new people all postings are new.
Unless they are took a closer look on the date they maybe don't notice it is an older posting.
Or he just decide his answer is worth it (maybe he is a fan ok Keplerth) to revive it.

5thHorseman

Quote from: Canute on January 03, 2019, 05:21:32 AM
Don't forget for guests or new people all postings are new.
Unless they are took a closer look on the date they maybe don't notice it is an older posting.
Or he just decide his answer is worth it (maybe he is a fan ok Keplerth) to revive it.
Oh there's a thought. Maybe he works for them and has visuals on link information, and saw that there was a link to it from here, and decided to set us straight :)
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

Kirby23590

Yea i'm now starting to think that some Troll or Bot outside of this forums kinda gave Eddie a link to this post... Only to do some Necromancy and got mislead by some spambot linking to this post...

No harm feelings done to Keplerth it's a Good and Fine and Dandy Survival Game with some of it's merits like being a Fantasy with a mix of Sci-Fi...

Now Can we get a Moderator to Lock this Post before another unfortunate soul or someone else accidentally "Necroposts" here?

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Haplo

I totally agree. This was discussed enough in this post and necroing doesn't really help.
If someone really wants to discuss it again, please open a new topic as I'll lock this one for now.