Creative Rewards Questions

Started by Zargus, April 21, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zargus

Hello, I recently purchased RimWorld and the ability to submit name(s) for use in the game and I just have a few questions regarding this.

First off, regarding the rule "No Internet handles and nothing that sounds too much like an internet handle."

In my seventh grade science / biology class we did an activity where we removed the last portions of our names and replace then with common Latin endings. In my case the name went from Zarger, removing the er, and replacing with the very common -us ending up with Zargus. My friends thought it would be cool to call me that and it has stuck since then, sticking well enough that it even ended up becoming the alias I use online. What I'm trying to ask is; would Zargus be too exotic to use as the nickname for a pawn in RimWorld?

Secondly, I believe I heard that submissions for pawn names are accepted / declined with each big patch, and I also believe I heard the next patch is the official release. If I end up putting the name in after receiving a response to this, and it ends up getting declined, will there be time for me to / will I be able to submit another one; even after the official release?

TL;DR: My middle school Nickname ended up becoming online alias, do you think Zargus would be an acceptable nickname for a Pawn? If maybe, and it it ends up being declined, will I be able to modify my suggestion to fit standards, even if the next release would be the official launch of the game?

Vakari

I had a similar question as well.  My submission was rejected on March 18 due to my nickname.  I ended up just going with First Name/Last Name.  It has been "Awaiting Review" ever since.  I would like to know also when this will be reviewed again.

milon

All creative rewards submissions are reviewed before another release comes out.  I can't say when that will be, but development still continues, so it'll happen sometime.

Zargus, I can't really guess what gets accepted or not, but submit whatever you like best and hope for the best.  If it gets rejected again, there's a support email you can use for further assistance (but try submitting first and see).