More different types of farms

Started by StarSploder, June 17, 2014, 05:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarSploder

There needs to be more types of farms!(and more plants)So like you could add an aloe like plant that heals cuts and that could be a plant, & grow animals(also more animals preferably more bird species)I really want to be able to grow trees because I was playing my game and I have no more trees on my map so no more wood(also to add like birch trees and stuff would be cool!)

Pulaskimask

QuoteI really want to be able to grow trees

You can already do this!

AwesumnisRawr188

Yeah, click your growing zone, click the "Growing" tab, and click oak trees. They are the bottom option.

Coenmcj

Quote from: StarSploder on June 17, 2014, 05:50:28 PM
There needs to be more types of farms!(and more plants)So like you could add an aloe like plant that heals cuts and that could be a plant, & grow animals(also more animals preferably more bird species)I really want to be able to grow trees because I was playing my game and I have no more trees on my map so no more wood(also to add like birch trees and stuff would be cool!)
what. a plant that can be a plant, the ability to grow animals and tree's that can't be grown? You have successfully confused me good sir.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Coenmcj on June 18, 2014, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: StarSploder on June 17, 2014, 05:50:28 PM
what. a plant that can be a plant, the ability to grow animals and tree's that can't be grown? You have successfully confused me good sir.
No, no, he missed some hyphens. It's an aloe-like-plant...that could be a plant, okay, you're right. It's confusing. Perhaps 'that could be planted' as in in the growing zone.
By 'grow animals' I think he meant animal husbandry.
And for the trees, as Pulaski and Awesum already indicated, he probably missed the option in the growing zone.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here