[B18] Heavy Defences Unofficial Update (Artillery only)

Started by dj84722, April 24, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj84722

An unnofficial update of the A15 mod by The_Fallen_One

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17148.0

Adds 3 research projects and 6 powerful mortars

Artillery cannon:Faster firing and more accurate then the standard mortar, can accept any ammo type

Incendiary Artillery cannon:Faster firing and more accurate, has a bigger blast radius then Incendiary shells, does not require ammo

E.M.P. Artillery cannon:Faster firing and more accurate, about the same blast radius as EMP shells, does not require ammo

Rapid fire artillery cannon:very fast firing but inaccurate, quickly loads and fires 5 shells in a burst before a quick cool down, works best if ammo is stored next to the cannon, can use any ammo type

Rocket artillery:Unmanned automatic mortar Very accurate, fires 6 explosive shells with an 80~ sec cool down, requires power, does not require ammo

Total Destruction Rapid fire artillery cannon:Very fast firing but inaccurate, can fire a shell every 8.3 seconds, huge blast radius(less then anti-grain but big enough that the inaccuracy doesn't matter much, does not require ammo or power

The last 2 are quite overpowered and can often end a raid in a single hit

I wanted some more variety in mortars but there were very few mods that added new ones and found myself thinking about the Heavy defences mod so i decided to see if i could update it myself

Download in attachment

[attachment deleted due to age]

Heni