[1.0] [1.1] Who Wants Irn-Bru?

Started by GeodesicDragon, May 06, 2020, 07:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeodesicDragon

For those of you who are unaware, Irn-Bru (pronounced 'iron brew') is a soft drink which is made in Scotland; it's quite popular, and is often referred to as 'Scotland's other national drink.'

Well, thanks to this mod, that drink is now available for your colonists to enjoy on the rimworlds.

Made at a Brewery (meaning you need to research that first) using 25 steel to produce 5 bottles. It also gives a +3 mood bonus for 6 hours when consumed, and has a market value of one silver.

DOWNLOAD: Steam Workshop | DropBox

If you're wondering why the drink requires steel to make, watch this old advert for Irn-Bru, and it should hopefully answer your question.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop a comment on the Workshop, or PM me here on the forums.

Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: Irn-Bru is a registered trademark of AG Barr plc, and I have permission to use the product name in this way; if you want to see proof, you can find it with the screenshots on the Workshop.
I'm the kind of player who makes everyone else look like a gaming god.

My Mods: REMS and OPAC

Canute

Hi,
so it is water in a steel canteen, i didn't know steel give water so a different taste that it could give you +3 mood.
But i saw at the wiki only 2 of the 16 availble packages are can's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irn-Bru

You made 5x0.3 nutri out of 25 steel which could be use as emergency food too.
Maybe you should add some other ingredients like berries or use Vegetable Garden sugar/fruits to refer the nutri value the final product got.