[1.1] Bad People

Started by Avius, April 24, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avius

- updated to RimWorld 1.0

Adamiks

Hey, there's still a problem with deadfall traps. It seems like the damage gets applied but the traps don't disappear, like they should (new change in 1.0 if you weren't aware)

Exception ticking TrapSpike513903 (at (138, 0, 158)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at BadPeople.BadPeopleUtility.NotifyPawnKilled (Verse.Pawn,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff) <0x000c6>
at BadPeople.HarmonyPatches.Trigger_Kill.Prefix (Verse.Pawn,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff) <0x0004b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Kill_Patch3 (object,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff) <0x001fc>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.CheckForStateChange_Patch1 (object,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff) <0x0011b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.AddHediff_Patch2 (object,Verse.Hediff,Verse.BodyPartRecord,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x00135>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury.FinalizeAndAddInjury_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Hediff_Injury,Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x00163>
at Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury.FinalizeAndAddInjury (Verse.Pawn,single,Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x00305>
at Verse.DamageWorker_Stab.ApplySpecialEffectsToPart (Verse.Pawn,single,Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x002d7>
at Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury.ApplyDamageToPart (Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.Pawn,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x004a9>
at Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury.ApplyToPawn (Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.Pawn) <0x0033e>
at Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury.Apply (Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.Thing) <0x000be>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Thing.TakeDamage_Patch1 (object,Verse.DamageInfo) <0x00324>
at RimWorld.Building_TrapDamager.SpringSub (Verse.Pawn) <0x0036a>
at RimWorld.Building_Trap.Spring (Verse.Pawn) <0x0005b>
at RimWorld.Building_Trap.CheckSpring (Verse.Pawn) <0x00081>
at RimWorld.Building_Trap.Tick () <0x00157>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x00487>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Avius

Quote from: Adamiks on October 23, 2018, 03:58:28 PM
Hey, there's still a problem with deadfall traps. It seems like the damage gets applied but the traps don't disappear, like they should (new change in 1.0 if you weren't aware)

Exception ticking TrapSpike513903 (at (138, 0, 158)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at BadPeople.BadPeopleUtility.NotifyPawnKilled (Verse.Pawn,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff) <0x000c6>
at BadPeople.HarmonyPatches.Trigger_Kill.Prefix (Verse.Pawn,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff) <0x0004b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Kill_Patch3 (object,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff) <0x001fc>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.CheckForStateChange_Patch1 (object,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff) <0x0011b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.AddHediff_Patch2 (object,Verse.Hediff,Verse.BodyPartRecord,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x00135>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury.FinalizeAndAddInjury_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Hediff_Injury,Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x00163>
at Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury.FinalizeAndAddInjury (Verse.Pawn,single,Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x00305>
at Verse.DamageWorker_Stab.ApplySpecialEffectsToPart (Verse.Pawn,single,Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x002d7>
at Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury.ApplyDamageToPart (Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.Pawn,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult) <0x004a9>
at Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury.ApplyToPawn (Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.Pawn) <0x0033e>
at Verse.DamageWorker_AddInjury.Apply (Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.Thing) <0x000be>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Thing.TakeDamage_Patch1 (object,Verse.DamageInfo) <0x00324>
at RimWorld.Building_TrapDamager.SpringSub (Verse.Pawn) <0x0036a>
at RimWorld.Building_Trap.Spring (Verse.Pawn) <0x0005b>
at RimWorld.Building_Trap.CheckSpring (Verse.Pawn) <0x00081>
at RimWorld.Building_Trap.Tick () <0x00157>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x00487>

Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

still working on it, please be patient

Created an issue to keep you notified:
https://github.com/Aviuz/BadPeople/issues/1

Adamiks

No problem, i just wasn't sure if you're aware of it. Good luck by the way

jpinard

I can't tell from the description, but did you actually add a new trait as well called evil?  If so, that's awesome!

Adamiks

Another report, this one isn't very useful though.

At random point during my playthrough "Achtung!" and "Incident Person Stat" stopped working, no errors or whatsoever, it's just as if i haven't added them at all. I had no idea why, so i had to do it the good ol' method - uncheck all mods until i find the culprit. And it was Bad people. No idea how it affected it at all, but moving the mod to the very bottom seems to have fixed it.

Avius

Quote from: Adamiks on October 27, 2018, 02:40:09 PM
Another report, this one isn't very useful though.

At random point during my playthrough "Achtung!" and "Incident Person Stat" stopped working, no errors or whatsoever, it's just as if i haven't added them at all. I had no idea why, so i had to do it the good ol' method - uncheck all mods until i find the culprit. And it was Bad people. No idea how it affected it at all, but moving the mod to the very bottom seems to have fixed it.
Thanks

Avius

- fixed NullReference error when pawn was killed by a thing (ex. trap)

Adamiks

I get this error. No other mods installed

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for BadPeople.Initialization ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at BadPeople.ClassInjector.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at BadPeople.Initialization..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Avius

Adamiks

Seems to have fixed it, i don't get the error at least, i'll play with this version and let you know if anything's wrong. Thanks

Avius

- fixed description of depraved trait

Trentennisfigati

I think the BadPiDev tab might interfere with Psyche tab and RimHud. Enabling/disabling dev mode makes it disappear. Could you make an option to turn it off in mod setting?
By the way, great mod. REally needed!
Edit

Avius

Quote from: Trentennisfigati on March 09, 2019, 12:28:35 PM
I think the BadPiDev tab might interfere with Psyche tab and RimHud. Enabling/disabling dev mode makes it disappear. Could you make an option to turn it off in mod setting?
By the way, great mod. REally needed!
Edit

Yup I was going to do that anyway

Trentennisfigati

Thanks, with new update I got back into Rimworld and really looking forward to see this fixed! :)