[1.3] [KV] Adjustable Trade Ships [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, April 25, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

This will make it so every day there are 2 trade ships (there is a hard limit of a total of 4 trade ships at any one time)
On Day = 1
Off Day = 0.001
Min Ships = 2
Max Ships = 2

xion1088

Kiame

[1.0] Update
Fixed the wording in the settings menu. The second "Min Instances" is now "Max Instances"

xion1088

Kiame I'm barely getting any ships, I followed your steps but it doesn't work :/

BlackSmokeDMax

Looks like you are missing a zero in the off days entry.

xion1088

Won't let me add more than 2 zeros

Edit: Never mind, updated to latest version and edited the number on main menu, now it lets me add more zeros

xion1088

I'm back and still barely getting any ships, don't really know what's wrong...

Syrchalis

Maybe you're using Randy as storyteller - not sure if Kiame changed it that these settings work with Randy.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

xion1088

Kiame

Been out of the loop for a bit. I'll see if i can get some time tonight and see if something's changed on the unstable branch.

Goranchero

I have the same issue, but I believe it is due to conflict with some other mod, even though I set your mods to load among the last because something I use also conflicts with change dresser and weapons storage. Even modsync has issues with something from steam if it loads too early.

I presume in my case that it has to do with the Let's Trade! mod.

xion1088

Quote from: Goranchero on August 23, 2018, 03:31:50 AM
I have the same issue, but I believe it is due to conflict with some other mod, even though I set your mods to load among the last because something I use also conflicts with change dresser and weapons storage. Even modsync has issues with something from steam if it loads too early.

I presume in my case that it has to do with the Let's Trade! mod.

I have that same mod, will disable it and see what happens.

Kiame

I did not get a chance to look at this last night. I'll dive into the Let's Trade mod's code and see if it could be interfering

xion1088

I already disabled Let's Trade and still getting almost no ships.  :-\

Kiame

Just tested and it is working on my side (only mod that's enabled)

What values are you using? I used
On 0.001
Off 0.001
Min Instances 100
Max Instances 100

Maxed out to 4 rly quick

Just curious, what values have you tried?