[1.3] [KV] Adjustable Trade Ships [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, April 25, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xion1088

Kiame never mind it, game's not crashing anymore, what I did was load my actual game with ATS and save again so I don't get the mod mismatch message, went to main menu again and tried to start a new game and it worked.

DrOzon

I have been playing for around an hour and have gotten a total of 0 ships. I have it on 100 ships every 0.1 days. I dont get any erros thou. Just no ships.

It worked before the B19 update. Weird.

Kiame

Just to make sure. You're changing current game and hitting apply?

DrOzon

Both global and current game. Neither of them do nothing

Kiame

Do you have other mods enable? Does it work if it's the only.mod?

DrOzon

Just changed the mods load order and it started to work. Probably something causing a conflict since i do have a bunch of mods

Kiame

Thanks for the update DrOzon. Curious, did you move it up or down in the load order?

Kiame

B19 update:
Fixed an issue where if no settings existed the game would fail to load. Sorry for any trouble!

DrOzon

Quote from: Kiame on August 29, 2018, 06:54:09 PM
Thanks for the update DrOzon. Curious, did you move it up or down in the load order?

Right now is in order 4 of 32 mods, before it was last. So up the load order.

Kiame

Update:
Added Spanish & SpanishLatin translations. Thanks DrOzon!

Kiame

Update:
Made some modifications. Please try again with more sane values (like 1 ship per day) and see how it turns out (Randy is not effected with the changes)

xion1088

Ayy Kiame I don't know what you did but i'm getting a lot of more ships now, thanks!

Syrchalis

Randy setting doesn't seem to save. I have to set it and apply it every time I restart Rimworld and load my save. The orbital visitor weight im talking about.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

tottiy

the link is not working and the github is trading spot instead. plz fix!
I'm trying..!