[1.3] [KV] Adjustable Trade Ships [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, April 25, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tottiy

Thanks for the fast response! May the land sprout under your feet and may you never know hunger!
I'm trying..!

Moriros

Hi, this mod is not displayed for me under the "mod settings" submenu. where can i change settings of this mod?
I`m glad I`m not a squirrel...

Canute

Moriros,
if you don't see the mod settings, you prolly didn't install the mod at the right way.
Open Mods folder
Open AdjustableTradeShips folder
Look if you can see About and Assemblies folder, then is all ok, but when you just see another AdjustableTradeShips folder you need to move it.
If you miss Assemblies folder, you download the master not from Release.

skay0528

well i have the same problem as him nothing shows in mod sittings and the mod is installed rigth and still nothing shows can anyone help ?

Kiame

Nothing has changed with this mod for a year. Make sure you're downloading from here:
https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-adjustabletradeships/releases/download/1.0/AdjustableTradeShips.zip
and unzipping into the Mods folder

RimWorld\Mods
-AdjustableTradeShips
--About
--Assemblies
--Languages

12345abcde

So does this mod end up working for Randy? I'm assuming if we set an high value we're basically never gonna get any other event outside of trade ships, right?
And if we use Cassandra does having a low value (so more ships) not dilute the events pool?

Kiame

Update:
Fixing an issue with random-based story tellers where Orbital Visitor Weight was not getting set after a save was reloaded.

The default weight is 1. Setting to 1000 will make sure Orbital Visitor events fire very often. There are multiple events that fall under Orbital Visitor and only one is Orbital Trader. Randy will put out a random event roughly every day so whether or not it's an Orbital Trader is all up to luck.

Kiame

Update:
Added Russian translation. Thanks Tkhakiro!

demeggy

Trading stopped working for me completely suddenly today, no apparent reasoning. Went into the mods settings, and it looks like the configs borked.

Redownloaded from the Steam Workshop, but same issue.

Any suggestions?

Canute

demeggy,
first question is allways, do you have any error (special repeating ones) at the log ?

Kiame

What's borked? As I asked in the steam page what storyteller are you using? Since it says Random Weight i'm assuming you're using Randy? You can try setting the random weight really high and see if you get more ships. Though Randy is truely random so your millage will vary.

I'll mention this again, "orbital trade ships every" and "days" is only for non-random storytellers. "orbital visitor random weight" is only for random storytellers

demeggy

Quote from: Kiame on September 19, 2020, 04:56:35 PM
What's borked? As I asked in the steam page what storyteller are you using? Since it says Random Weight i'm assuming you're using Randy? You can try setting the random weight really high and see if you get more ships. Though Randy is truely random so your millage will vary.

I'll mention this again, "orbital trade ships every" and "days" is only for non-random storytellers. "orbital visitor random weight" is only for random storytellers

My apologies, did the age old tradition of not bothering to read posts correctly ;)

I'm using a custom storyteller. I'll switch over to Cassy or the likes - thanks for swift reply.