[B18] Deadman's Apparel Fix

Started by CplCuddles, May 04, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CplCuddles

Deadman's Apparel Fix

Description:
By default the Trait Bloodlust is immune to the effects of Deadman's Apparel. Why would a Psychopath or a Cannibal who is happy wearing human skin be bothered by Deadman's Apparel? This small patch fixes that. It simply adds Psychopath and Cannibal to the nullifyingTraits, hence negating any negative effects of wearing Deadman's Apparel.

Author
CplCuddles

Download
DeadmanFix on Dropbox
OR
download the attachment

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.
- It's safe to add this to existing files.

License
You may include this mod in your own modpacks with credit to me. You may not re-upload this mod to any other site without at least crediting me for its creation. You may create your own derivative mods, as long as they do not have the same name as the original mod and credit is given where it is due. You may not include this mod into a monetized modpack or use it to create monetized derivative mods, this includes donation links. Ludeon Studios, as the originator of RimWorld, can freely use the contents of my RimWorld mods without any repercussions.

Known issues
None atm, if you encounter any just make a post and I'll fix it.

[attachment deleted due to age]

zizard

I agree that it makes sense but I think it makes psychopath too strong of a trait.

CplCuddles

Quote from: zizard on May 05, 2018, 07:29:04 PM
I don't disagree that it makes Psychopath a very strong trait. If you don't want it to affect Psychopaths all you'd have to do is adjust the Deadman.xml. It is located at "DeadmanFix\Patches\Deadman.xml"
Simply remove, <li>Psychopath</li>.