Dumbest thing you've ever heard?

Started by Splinterbee, June 18, 2014, 05:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splinterbee

The dumbest thing I have ever heard someone say was "do they use real gophers on ground hogs day" what's yours  :-\
Video games, are pretty good

Dr. Z

Some people say that dogs can't look up
Prasie the Squirrel!

Splinterbee

haint

Quote from: Dr. Z on June 19, 2014, 02:32:57 PM
I've heard people say this as well.  Like how they also say turkeys drown in the rain.
"Whoa"

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Dr. Z on June 19, 2014, 02:32:57 PM

...things in Google? Then I suppose that's true.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Snownova

This isn't the dumbest thing I've ever heard, but it's the dumbest thing I can think of right now that I have a screenshot of:

I would have blurred out his name, but this was like 7 years ago and anyone that stupid deserves their name known.

muffins

From a family member - "If evolution was real, why arn't we seeing dolphins and chimps turning into humans today?"

:/

a89a89

Quote from: muffins on June 25, 2014, 07:02:37 AM
From a family member - "If evolution was real, why arn't we seeing dolphins and chimps turning into humans today?"

:/
lol

Splinterbee

My friend was also chewing on a $20 bill and I said don't do that it's dirty. He said it was fresh and clean cause it came from an ATM  :-\

Pulaskimask

I was wondering how strong a cheetah was, found out instead how dumb people are�

Could a female cheetah bring down and kill a 13 year old girl (experts only)?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110224223425AA7MR3X

I'm not going to find the link to it, but there was a guy who mentioned that if a jaguar tried to bite him he would just grab its tongue and pull it out.

BetaSpectre

"People Die when they are killed" - Anime
"This x is really unlike x oh...wait its the same thing" -Various
"Cars shouldn't exist its too high tech" -Idiot Billionare
"MaNNNNTTTIIIIIISSS SHHHRRIIIIMMPP" - Me
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Dr. Z

It's said that there are people who turn off core
Prasie the Squirrel!

AstronauticalFerret

Me:*Talking random things ranging from physics, thermodynamics, jet propulsion, and baking*

Girl from Craigslist: "What's the point of knowing all this? Why thermodynamics is important in mechanical engineering anyways? Isn't all you guys do is just tighten some bolts with a wrench?"

Me: *Stares in despair... Stands up... Throws money on the table to pay for the food... "Leaves like a lunatic running full speed...*

True story, though I may be the stupid one for trying to find a date on craigslist. Oh desperation, you suck. Luckily I got smarter and dated a girl from my college who had similar interests. So hopefully I cured that f*ckup xD

BetaSpectre

Desperation makes you do dumb things most religious texts support this idea, and looking around currentevents supportthe idea too.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Kroopz

Anything related to Astrology. I want to leave the room whenever someone starts talking to me about their emotional situation being related to the fact that they were born in July.

Although, if you play it right, you might end up using the horoscope as a pickup line...