Dumbest thing you've ever heard?

Started by Splinterbee, June 18, 2014, 05:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coenmcj

It does seem like a terrible idea but it just goes to show how great the community is... even the thieves want to help make it better. ;)

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

keylocke

yea.. apparently "that" thread got locked by Tynan 'coz it spun out of control. lol.

i think the weird twist was that the guy who started that anti-piracy thread, who was asking to add "a security system, so this game can't get pirated anymore!" was supposedly a pirate himself.

it was a shocking plot twist! (if true)  :o

ManHuntingSquirrel

Thread necromancy! Nice!

The stupidest thing that i've ever heard came from my confused friend, who thought Half Life was made by EA.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

Kirby23590

Hello necromancy... And hello me coming back from the discord days...

Well i have heard much worse over there from the unofficial server and other servers,

Like Terraria has shotguns? Or Weeb is betters... What i'm i doing with my life...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Bigdestyn

THE DUMBEST THING I EVER HEARD? WELL A LONG WHILE AGO A TON OF DISCORD SERVERS BANNED ME AND UNFORTUNATELY PEOPLE CANT GET OVER PREVIOUS BANS AND LIKE TO TRACK ME, ANYONE WHO SAYS "WE HAVE TRACKED YOU FROM ANOTHER SERVER"? DUMBEST THING I EVER HEARD, I HAVE MY RIGHTS FOR PRIVACY AND WHY CANT YOU RESPECT THEM? IM JUST HERE TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS.

SINCERELY SLINGRING

ChirpScree

Well I think the dumbest thing I've noticed these past few months is people loves criticizing things negatively. They dont even suggest ideas that could help but they keep on uttering bad statements. Instead of levelling up, they just becoming dumber.

willywonkasrevenge

Not the dumbest ever, but yesterday a client on one of my jobsites recommended a place for lunch. After praising it, he finished with "Oh. Wait. Nevermind. You can't get there from here."

Bigdestyn

the discord banning me cause i ask why their invite is invalid and if i can get a different invite

ManHuntingSquirrel

-"Shit, Manhunters. Can i forbid doors, chat?"
-"Not without mods"
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

Bigdestyn

ramsis trying to paint moderators in an "good light" when there is no reason to trust them
stress isnt real.