Bug - Obviously

Started by ReturnToZender, May 09, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReturnToZender

I had a crash earlier after trying to restart the game. I've had issues with using the world and been trying to fix it for hours.
Can anyone give me a general idea of what the issue is so i can fix it?

Circumstances - Simply added a bunch of mods.
What Happened - Game starts fine, Can load any tab. Takes 10 minutes to load but I'm pretty sure that's just the optimization.
What I expected - Before, Things to work relatively fine.
Log File Attached.
Screenshot For Mod List available now.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oz61FgUXpurnWAv_bW8tdUdrZWiYHOMG
Let me know if you need to know anything else.
P.S. Honestly, I hate waiting 10 minutes to start AND restart the game. this is hopefully easier.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Hi,
the error log (output_log.txt) didn't show any breaking error but alot of warnings, and too many of them.
So i think one of your mod's didn't got designed well and cause this.
Since you use steam and workshop i think all the mods are installed corrected.
But not every mod (on the workshop) is safe to install, there is no quality control like at the basegame.

You should disable all mod's at first, beside hugslib and jecstools.
Get Modswitch or Mod-E which allow an easyer mod managment.
Then you should activate 10 mod, check the error window (enable developer mode) if any warning (yellow) or error (red) appear.
If there are only 1-2 warning, you can ignore them, but not when there are alof of them.
1-2 error's you should find out what mod cause this, ask maybe at the mod discussion of that mod, but until you got an ok from that side, avoid that mod.

Any error can increase the chance that later your safegame get corrputed, so you should avoid this.

ReturnToZender

Trying to test a few mods now. Activating modswitch as well. will update in a bit

ReturnToZender

Seems as if the issue is fixed now, I'll let you know if it starts up again. Thank you.