in trouble for adding multiple hediffs into the PawnKind

Started by Prophetly, May 13, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophetly

i was editing a mod for my own taste. i just want to add many bodyparts or implants to the Commando Squad faction members (in glitterworld). i tried this one and i get corrupt error but it wasnt corrupted, that was wrong code or something. because i removed that what i add here then error disappears

| | |
                      - - -

<techHediffsTags>
<li>AdvancedGTLimb</li>
     </techHediffsTags>
     <techHediffsTags>
<li>AdvancedGT</li>
     <techHediffsTags>
<li>OCBodyParts</li>
     </techHediffsTags>
     </techHediffsTags>

please some1 help ? and i also want to veryy veeery veery hard for this commandos. i want to see AI persona core plant in their sweet brains. thank you. just noticed now, there is no tag for AI persona core for add hediff to any one

Albion

What your code does is add multiple instances of the same tag instead of creating a list. What you need is this:

<techHediffsTags>
<li>Stuff</li>
<li>MoreStuff</li>
<li>EvenMoreStuff</li>
</techHediffsTags>

Also maybe post in the help subforum  ;)

Prophetly

thank you i appreciate. any suggestion about that ai persona core implant? also i tryed your code and they have still only one cybernetic body parts. i want to see them like a bionic human for example:
Brain: Mecha Brain implant
Left Eye: Bionic Eye
Right Hand: Advanced Bionic hand
...etc.. i want to see them just one piece of bionic monsters

Albion

Are you talking about the implants from EPOE? You would have to look up the correct thingDef defName in the corresponding mod.
I'm not on my PC right now so I can't do it myself unfortunately.

Prophetly

not epoe exactly. Glitter tech mod. but im trying to compare glitter tech and Mechalit core mod together im going well about that now xD creating new faction that the members have only mecha implated monsters