[1.3] [KV] Change Dresser [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 14, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

interesting. Please include any logs you (anyone) find as I have not seen any stuttering on my side at this point

mrsebseb

Quote from: Kiame on June 08, 2018, 02:10:41 PM
interesting. Please include any logs you (anyone) find as I have not seen any stuttering on my side at this point

Found the warnings I got

CanReserve original result: True
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
ChangeDresser.Patch_ReservationManager_CanReserve:Postfix(Boolean&, ReservationManager, Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:CanReserve_Patch4(Object, Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:CanReserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
RimWorld.WorkGiver_Miner:JobOnThing(Pawn, Thing, Boolean)
RimWorld.WorkGiver_Scanner:HasJobOnThing(Pawn, Thing, Boolean)
PrisonLabor.HarmonyPatches.<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<CreatePredicate>b__0(Thing)
Verse.<ClosestThingReachable>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Thing)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThing_Global(IntVec3, IEnumerable, Single, Predicate`1, Func`2)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThingReachable(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Single, Predicate`1, IEnumerable`1, Int32, Int32, Boolean, RegionType, Boolean)
RimWorld.JobGiver_Work:TryIssueJobPackage_Patch1(Object, Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch6(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate_Patch0(Object)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Seems to be Prison Labor but I also get this:

CanReserve original result: True
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
ChangeDresser.Patch_ReservationManager_CanReserve:Postfix(Boolean&, ReservationManager, Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ReservationManager:CanReserve_Patch4(Object, Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ReservationUtility:CanReserve(Pawn, LocalTargetInfo, Int32, Int32, ReservationLayerDef, Boolean)
RimWorld.<CarryIngestibleToChewSpot>c__AnonStorey3:<>m__0(Thing)
RimWorld.<CarryIngestibleToChewSpot>c__AnonStorey3:<>m__1(Thing)
Verse.<ClosestThingReachable>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Thing)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThing_Global(IntVec3, IEnumerable, Single, Predicate`1, Func`2)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThingReachable(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Single, Predicate`1, IEnumerable`1, Int32, Int32, Boolean, RegionType, Boolean)
RimWorld.<CarryIngestibleToChewSpot>c__AnonStorey2:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:JumpToToil(Toil)
Verse.AI.<Jump>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate_Patch0(Object)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Full log is massive and with a bunch of unrelated errors as I was testing what caused some other problems at the same time. These two pop all the time though

Kiame

Thanks.

I'll take a look at the reservation manager and see if anything pops out tonight

Kiame

I had a few minutes and took a look. I left debugging on which was causing a ton of logs to be written. Sorry!

I'll have the fix up shortly

Kiame

Update:
I had mistakenly left Debug messages on which could cause the game to run slower or cause lag/skipping

Sorry everyone!

Kiame

Update:
Found/Fixed another route by which pawns could end up naked on new maps.

Kiame

1.0 Update:
Fixing an issue where when the last dresser is destroyed pawns will continue to try to dress from i
t and becoming naked

kolt16

I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong. Using B18. I love the new custom outfit mechanic, and at first it seemed to register what is being worn by others and what is not. After some time, it started showing appareal worn by others as available, ending with me assigning the same item to different pawns. Obviously they can't wear it the same time. If I have more of the same type I can't tell whitch is free to assign. Is there some way I can avoid this happening? Or reset it to register what's been taken out of the dresser?

Anni

Quote from: Kiame on June 22, 2018, 01:31:09 AM
Update for 1.0: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-changedresser/releases/download/1.0/ChangeDresser.zip

Use ModSync RW to know if/when there's an update

Every version you released since about 3 days ago does not work for me. It seems to either have an error or just conflict with most other mods I am using.

Kiame

Quote from: Anni on June 24, 2018, 08:17:29 PM
Quote from: Kiame on June 22, 2018, 01:31:09 AM
Update for 1.0: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-changedresser/releases/download/1.0/ChangeDresser.zip

Use ModSync RW to know if/when there's an update

Every version you released since about 3 days ago does not work for me. It seems to either have an error or just conflict with most other mods I am using.

Could you include any errors you're getting related to change dresser?

Just to verify you're on the unstable 1.0 version of the game correct?

If not make sure to grab the B18 version here: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-changedresser/releases/download/B18BETA/ChangeDresser.zip

sai05

http://prntscr.com/k00vrb

only me or you guys heppend to ? the item keep drop

need help .. thanks

Kiame

Sai05

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking...

Kiame

[1.0] Update: Added a setting in Mod Options to Share Hair Style Between Genders

Semo

I'm a big fan of more furniture stuff and especially if it has functionality. Love being able to customize my pawn in game!

The only thing that is bothering me is the colour. This is a problem a lot of mods have. They don't really match the vanilla colors or styles.
While your style fits in great the color is off enough to bother the heck out of me.

For example https://imgur.com/a/8f4iyMl

On the left side your granite version almost looks like slate. Especially with the marble wall behind it
The wooden one on the right doesn't look that bad but is still a lot darker then the rest.

Oh and that mirror looks like it belongs above the end table! Was that intended? Coz they look made for each other :D