[1.3] [KV] Change Dresser [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 14, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Quote from: Syrchalis on July 12, 2018, 08:17:50 AM
New update, error, blah, the usual. Should be an easy fix.

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for MendingChangeDresserPatch.HarmonyPatches ---> System.ArgumentException: No target method specified for class MendingChangeDresserPatch.Patch_WorkGiver_DoBill_TryFindBestBillIngredients

Ok i've uploaded a recompiled version of Change Dresser that will address this issue: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-changedresser/releases/download/1.0/ChangeDresser.zip

I did not increment the ModSync number as nothing changed code wise. This just needs to be re-downloaded for those that use the 1.0 Mending mod

Syrchalis

Would be great if you enabled the body attributes for alien races. Orassans does use different body shapes (though not head shapes), everything aside from "fat" basically. Wait, you want proof? From the orassan race XML:
<aliencrowntypes>
<li>Average_Normal</li>
</aliencrowntypes>
  <alienbodytypes>
       <li>Hulk</li>
       <li>Thin</li>
       <li>Male</li>
       <li>Female</li>
  </alienbodytypes>

Anyway - even if not, there would still be the age thing =p
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Kiame

Quote from: Syrchalis on July 16, 2018, 04:48:24 AM
Would be great if you enabled the body attributes for alien races. Orassans does use different body shapes (though not head shapes), everything aside from "fat" basically. Wait, you want proof? From the orassan race XML:
<aliencrowntypes>
<li>Average_Normal</li>
</aliencrowntypes>
  <alienbodytypes>
       <li>Hulk</li>
       <li>Thin</li>
       <li>Male</li>
       <li>Female</li>
  </alienbodytypes>

Anyway - even if not, there would still be the age thing =p

This is still on my list of things to do/look into. Last week was crazy busy for me.

rawrfisher

Trying to figure out where I saw it mentioned but

Mouse position stack is not empty. There were more calls to BeginScrollView than EndScrollView. Fixing.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.Widgets:EnsureMousePositionStackEmpty() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Utility\Widgets.cs:2176)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:83)

This appears when I try opening the storage window on the dresser.  Might just be my version of its outdated but just in case
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Kiame

I know this is fixed in 1.0 version
I don't think i went back a fixed the B18 one

rawrfisher

I'll try redownloading and reinstalling the mod to see if that fix's it.  Odds are I just need to update

Edit:  Seems the issue was a symptom of a different problem
Professional jerk

rawrfisher

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type type) [0x00072] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:385
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:343
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:254
  at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef def, Verse.ThingDef stuff) [0x000c5] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\ThingMaker.cs:44
  at RimWorld.Designator_Build.DesignateSingleCell (IntVec3 c) [0x00096] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Designators\Place\Designator_Build.cs:284
  at Verse.DesignatorManager.ProcessInputEvents () [0x0006c] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Designator\DesignatorManager.cs:71
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleMapClicks () [0x0002d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MapInterface.cs:147
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00176] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:105
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x0004f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:164
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.Root:OnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:169)

Newest update of rimworld
Professional jerk

Kiame

Woohoo!

Latest 1.0 unstable broke a lot of stuff in multiple mods. Taking a look now

Cerous

Thanks for fixing it so quickly! BTW, I love the addition of the layer colors. I color code all of my pawns and you made my experience amazing! I have a request if you can please. In the layer colors you can only save a max of 5 colors. Is there anyway to up it to 10 saved colors? Thanks so much for making this mod better!

Syrchalis

Quote from: Cerous on July 24, 2018, 05:56:45 AM
In the layer colors you can only save a max of 5 colors. Is there anyway to up it to 10 saved colors? Thanks so much for making this mod better!
Same problem for me in the apparel window. 5 just doesn't cut it for me.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Kiame

Glad to hear other people besides myself use the saved colors. I should be able to increase it easily enough

whitebunny

Quote from: Kiame on July 24, 2018, 09:43:58 AM
Glad to hear other people besides myself use the saved colors. I should be able to increase it easily enough
It's my favorite feature, every pawn should look fab and original before getting dismembered by scythers and in my case makes them so much easier to identify and remember.

Kiame

haha i do the same. Knowing this I'll see if i can expand on this ability. I remember I made the save side able to expand to infinity (not a good idea oc). I'll play around with it and see how many i can comfortably fit on the gui

Kiame

[1.0] Update
-Assign Window now has static Outfit and Pawn headers which will make assigning outfits much easier
-Added more Preferred / Save Colors in Outfit/Hair color dialog (21 for apparel and 21 for hair)

The assign window's not prefect, the "Use For Battle" text scrolls off...
The check/x marks seem to be off by a few pixels too...
At some point I'll poke at it some more...

The game's (unity's) table GUI is not really designed for a two-tiered headered table out of the box. This is very much a hack job  ;D