[1.3] [KV] Change Dresser [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 14, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jovzin

Hello , this mod works works with Gear up and go ? 

EDIT:   OK so I tried it and I have a question.  WHen I am making custom outfit I can see only the items taht my pawn is wearing now.  I have several new items in the shelves in other room and those are not displayed in the change dresser.
Do I need to first manually force pawn to equip the item so it will be displayed in that list later or how it is working ?   Or I need first to put the new items in the change dresser storage ?   
Thank you

Kiame

For apparel to be available to pawns to wear (via outfit or custom outfits) the apparel must be in a change dresser.

firestrock

In the current version there seems to be a compatibility issue with Xenohumans. The Wolfmen can't use the change dresser at all. It throws the following error:
QuoteJobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Elsie driver=JobDriver_ChangeBodyAlienColor (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(ChangeBodyAlienColor (Job_229) A=Thing_ChangeDresser39131) lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: capacity
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[RimWorld.BodyTypeDef]..ctor (Int32 capacity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ChangeDresser.UI.DTO.SelectionWidgetDTOs.BodyTypeSelectionDTO..ctor (RimWorld.BodyTypeDef bodyType, Gender gender, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 possibleBodyTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ChangeDresser.UI.DTO.AlienDresserDTO.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ChangeDresser.UI.DTO.DresserDTO..ctor (Verse.Pawn pawn, CurrentEditorEnum currentEditorEnum, IEnumerable`1 editors) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ChangeDresser.UI.DTO.AlienDresserDTO..ctor (Verse.Pawn pawn, CurrentEditorEnum currentEditorEnum, IEnumerable`1 editors) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ChangeDresser.UI.DTO.DresserDtoFactory.Create (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.Job job, CurrentEditorEnum selectedEditor) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ChangeDresser.DresserJobDriver.JobDriver_ChangeBodyAlienColor.<MakeNewToils>b__1_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

This is my mod load order:

Core
JecsTools-1.1.0.15
ModManager
AlienRaces-1.0_v1
Xenohumans
ChangeDresser
EdBPrepareCarefully

account13123

This sounded nice, I use the weapon crate mod and expected it to be like that, simple storage and retreival of apparel without sprawling warehouses of the stuff, plus some convenient maintenance.

I installed it and built one and as soon as my haulers loaded it all ten of my colonists started randomly changing clothes to ones I didn't want them to wear like dropping thrumbofur dusters for slow heavy flak jackets, even people out on caravan were having clothes magically teleport- generally speaking, ones I didn't want changed

I wish I could have the box and mender without any of the changes to or enforcement of outfits or anything, that's a huge headache

Kiame

Create custom outfits for civilian use and battle. Then use the dresser to assign the outfits. That will solve your problems.

Consider Save Crafting/Outfit/etc mod so you don't have to create the outfits in each new game
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34075.msg347485#msg347485

account13123

I think I'm going to try again with this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1754037908

I just didn't expect my scrubs to teleport out of my locked surgery unit and onto some random hauler just because I hadn't spent hours setting up outfits

Canute

Quote from: account13123 on June 06, 2019, 02:26:36 PM
I just didn't expect my scrubs to teleport out of my locked surgery unit and onto some random hauler just because I hadn't spent hours setting up outfits
But don't you forget anything ?
With that mod, and if you spend the time with these different outfits.
The scrubs can teleport to your doctor too ! :-)

Kiame

Quote from: account13123 on June 06, 2019, 02:26:36 PM
I think I'm going to try again with this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1754037908

Apparel should not be forced. If you're looking for custom outfits per pawn use the change dresser's Custom Outfits. A mod that forces apparel to be worn will have unknown behavior with this mod

account13123

Now that I've gotten a handle on the custom outfits menu, I like it more than the vanilla outfits. The teleporting is still hugely cheesy lol

Canute

Did you ever watch Anime's or Power Ranger?
When the char's get their equipment summoned/teleport their armor straight on their body ? :-)
Don't forget to use Kiame's other mod for Weapon and the ultimate solution for storage ! :-)

Grabarz

Hello!
Ill be honest with you guys - Im dumb, i can't solve problem with change dresser

Previously ( if you look at my posts on this topic ) i had problems that my colonists were naked under draft - that silly problem has been solved by explaining how to use "Manage Outfits" button. Everything was fine.

Now im struggling with a similar problem. When i create outfit and manage to use this outfit by colonists they are wearing apparel from that setup without problems, however when colonist is drafted some parts of that Outfit which is being used are disappearing. They are not dropped at the floor, they are not teleported to change dresser those items just vanishing from the game. I don't get any error message at all

[attachment deleted due to age]

Amnesiac

https://gist.github.com/58a2ea14449aa0301207ce8e03689fbc

It seems the issue of duplicate clothing items is still around =( If I had to guess, it probably happens when you draft/undraft everybody at once, but I'm really not sure. Maybe some way to destroy duplicates automatically on load would work as a fix.

Aidan

When I send a new recruit (previously prissioner) to change anything, it just stand there and then leaves, it doesn't pop the customization window.

Edit: Correction, affects everyone, no one can interact with the change dresser or the change mirror.

Canute

Aidan,
a logfile would be helpful to track the problem.
If you use hugslib too, click at the green "Share log" button after you loaded the safegame and try to use a dresser.
How did you install the mod ? Over steam, download from Github ? Did you maybe download and use the master from Github ?

Aidan

I got this version, used for a new colony and the problem ocurred. Later I decided to try new settings and mods in a new colony, I grabbed the Alien races supported version this time, deleting the Change dresser avaliable here, and the same problem ocurred.

This is what happens when I try to use a change mirror or dresser
QuoteJobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Kare driver=JobDriver_ChangeHairStyle (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(ChangeHairStyle (Job_434933) A=Thing_ChangeMirror106948) lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.GenTypes.GetTypeInAnyAssemblyNew'.
  at ChangeDresser.UI.DTO.DresserDTO.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ChangeDresser.UI.DTO.DresserDTO..ctor (Verse.Pawn pawn, CurrentEditorEnum currentEditorEnum, IEnumerable`1 editors) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ChangeDresser.UI.DTO.DresserDtoFactory.Create (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.Job job, CurrentEditorEnum selectedEditor) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ChangeDresser.DresserJobDriver.JobDriver_ChangeHairStyle.<MakeNewToils>b__1_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Here for more details
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/247fb704dc1e87f3021e716397e8a67b