[1.3] [KV] Change Dresser [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 14, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Update:
Added a search bar in the Manage Apparel window

Also included are updates to Chinese and Japanese translations.

Kiame

Kiame

Update:
Fixing an issue where human w/ AlienRaces enabled could not have their head type changed.

Kiame

Update 1.2.0.3:
Change what a prisoner is wearing!

1. Make a Change Dresser and put apparel in it
2. Select the prisoner
3. Press the Wear button at the bottom where pawn actions are
4. In the new dialog, select the dresser to use (top right)
5. Swap apparel as needed with the [ > ] and [ < ] buttons

Kiame

Update 1.2.1.0:
- Prisoners will now have a Dresser button when selected. From this button the prisoner's apparel, hair, hair color, body, and stats can be changed.
- This same button can be enabled for colonist pawns as well in settings. Defaults to off.
- Performance improvements - pawns will not try to optimize their apparel as much (follows the base game's logic outside of outfit changes)

Kiame

Update 1.2.1.1:
- Added button on Change Dressers to change their name
- When opening the Wear / Storage dialog window, if it's a prisoner pawn there will be a pawn selector that will go between each prisoner. If it's a colonist, the selector will go between all colonists.
- Wear / Storage dialog window now has a "Strip" button which will move all apparel into change dresser
-- Important: Apparel will not always end up in the dresser on the right. If apparel will not go into the selected dresser because of storage filters, the apparel will end up in a dresser that will accept the apparel. If no dresser will hold the apparel, it'll end up on the ground.

Ledaren

Hi Kiame, thank you for all the QoL mods you make.

Currently I have a problem with this mod in particular as it unequip gear every time I undraft my colonists. It leads to glitchy experience.

- If I prohibit an apparel at the dresser, let's say a plate armor. If my pawn wearing a plate armor (maybe have to be forced and is not currently in outfit) and go with a caravan, enter a map encounter (without ever undraft), and then reform the caravan after the encounter finished, the game will undraft my pawn in the background, dropping the plate armor to the map because the dresser reject the prohibited item and refuse to teleport, lastly delete the map along with the plate armor. I lost all my plate armor and shield belt once because of this behavior

- The duplicating error from this thread
  https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/1385697110/1743358239835463378/
I can't offer details for this one as the bug come randomly and it hard to keep track when the pawns keep wearing the clothes. It doesn't hinder the gameplay but the warning every save and load kinda make it scary for the long term

So, anyway to circumstance that?
Is there any simple version of Change Dresser that didn't undress pawn and teleport items to it storage. Just a storage for apparels. I actually only want to use it to store insulating apparels

Kiame

It's recommended to always have a 'catch-all' dresser. Even if it's of lowest priority (so it's never used). That way if armor is all prohibited it'll still get stored.

There is no way to mark apparel to not be stored on undraft.

I have not tracked down the duplicate apparel issue. It's not game breaking as any duplicate apparel is removed on load/storage in a dresser so it 'looks' bad but does not have any negative impacts to the game.

Ledaren

All right. Thank you for the information

Kiame

Updated for 1.3 - Direct Download

I will come back to this mod and add beard support. For now I'm rushing to get all my mods updated.

Kiame

Update: 1.3.0.4
Works with Humanoid Alien Races mod again

easedel

Getting this error when enabling dev mode and trying to open the console.

With mod disabled, dev mode works fine. When enabled. Window pops up and doesn't allow me into the dev mode menus

edit: pchester posted the same error over on the steam page that you replied to

QuoteException filling window for Verse.ImmediateWindow: System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000017 (from typeref, class/assembly AlienRace.StyleSettings, AlienRace, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.get_method_info(intptr,System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetMethodInfo (System.IntPtr handle) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetPseudoCustomAttributes () [0x00002] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetPseudoCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x0000a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly) [0x0001f] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00037] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at Verse.GenAttribute.TryGetAttribute[T] (System.Reflection.MemberInfo memberInfo, T& customAttribute) [0x00000] in <42407eb24a9d4d5ea4f2744625360de3>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu.Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu..ctor_Patch1(Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu)
  at Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.ToggleDebugActionsMenu () [0x0001c] in <42407eb24a9d4d5ea4f2744625360de3>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons_Patch0(Verse.DebugWindowsOpener)
  at RocketMan.DebugWindowsOpener_Patch+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<Postfix>b__0 () [0x00000] in <672cb6c991cc4053bcd110ba765b7c5c>:0
  at Verse.ImmediateWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <42407eb24a9d4d5ea4f2744625360de3>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001ce] in <42407eb24a9d4d5ea4f2744625360de3>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Kiame

Redownload the current version will fix that error

Kiame

Update: 1.3.0.5
Adding a work-around so slave apparel can be added to change dressers

easedel

Getting this popping up when I load the game.

Mod changedresser.kv.rw has multiple Verse.JobDefs named ChangeApparelColor. Skipping.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.DefDatabase`1<Verse.JobDef>:AddAllInMods ()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke (object,object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType (System.Type,System.Type,string)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

Does this for different verseJobsDefs besides ChangeApparelColor. Like ChangeApparelColorByLayer, ChangeHairColor, ChangeHairStyle, ChangeBody, StoreApparel, WearApparelFromStorage, ChangeBodyAlienColor

https://i.imgur.com/PTMhITp.png

Doesn't seem to affect anything in game but thought i would mention it anyways