Any Apparel/Armor Mods?

Started by Hououin Kyouma, May 14, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hououin Kyouma

So i want to create a superhuman army
with a EPOE(Tweaked by me) and Rimfire(also tweaked)
But they still keep on dying so i would like to ask if anyone know if there is a mod pack with
any armor or apparel

i just didn't want to tweak the Core apparel because other people would also have it
(also does anyone know what does comonality means?)

Call me Arty

Apparello for your clothes specialized and varied clothes, Fashionrimsta for your more general apparel (sticks out less due to the clothing being more generic and having better art (Don't tell Shinzy I dissed his art)) and Rimsenal for your armor. You may feel free to use all of them, if you want, they don't conflict, though you may end up with some name-sharing around a few pieces of apparel.

Apparello has a fairly impressive amount of clothing. Essentially, it's everything you could see a human wearing for any occasion. City-slicking mesh shirts and jeans, tribal masks and waistclothes, specialized apparel for your farmers and your crafters, it's all there. If I were to highlight an issue with this, however, it's that there may be too many clothes for some people. You know how much of a pain it can be dealing with, like, fifty varieties of meat and leather that don't stack together? Yeah, you've got pants, fancy pants, patch pants, enviro leggings, jeans, jodphurs, urban trousers, padded pants, and a couple more I'm probably forgetting.

Fashionrimsta is less complicated, and more general. You've got clothes for all weathers, and a couple for outfits for general tasks, such as construction, doctoring, and being a soldier. Fits in pretty well, and it's easy to decide what you're going to equip who with.

Rimsenal - in addition to adding a metric shitton of weapons for those soldiers of yours - adds a ton of cool armor for your pawns. It's a middleground between Fashiorimsta and Apparello. Essentially, (if you get the company packs ("Core"/Season of the Hunters and The Federation) you'll have five companies to choose from: Each having their own specialty, and two suits to complement this. For example, Yunhwa Precision is focused on speed. You have one suit with good protection that boosts your speed, but you've also got a "nerve suit." It covers less, but increased speed and fire rate by a fair margin, at the sacrifice of your accuracy and protection that's outmatched by most other choices. Greydale (if Coca Cola was and arms manufacturer) meanwhile, has only one suit, though it aids construction speed. While this can aid combat engineering, it also helps with general construction. Keep in mind, however, you don't get all these choices at once. You'll first need to focus on one company, and power armor, then you'll get their armor available after you build their bench.

Hope this helps, enjoy your mods.

Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Canute

Or if you want Superhuman, try out the Vampire mod.
An elder vampire got hugh damage absorbtion he don't need much armor.
Not to speak about the other vampire abilities.
Or the Werwolf mod.
or the Star Wars Force.

Hououin Kyouma

Quote from: Canute on May 14, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
Or if you want Superhuman, try out the Vampire mod.
An elder vampire got hugh damage absorbtion he don't need much armor.
Not to speak about the other vampire abilities.
Or the Werwolf mod.
or the Star Wars Force.

Thanks... i just downloaded the rimsenal mod pack(even the hairpack)
i am still getting used to it, so ill be tweaking it after i get used to it..