Bug while sowing

Started by Nitneuk, May 15, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitneuk

Hi,

I just restart playing rimworld in B18, but I have an issue in my game. When my gardener is sowing she stay a VERY long time on the same place trying to sow... the bar action fills a bit but not fully. I have to force her to do the job to do it correctly but for only one or two times and ... again the same issue. This issue occured only when I see her back.
I have installed many mods(60-70 I think) including Veg Garden and Plant saver. I've never had any issue with the first one so I disabled the second but the issue still there... Do you know these issue ? where does it come from ? what can I do (appart disabling mod after mod... which is quite long my game need 5min to start..) ?

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my English. ;)

Canute

Manipulation skill comes in calculation when a pawn is sowing.
Does your gardener miss an arm, got brain damage or other issue's that reduce the manipulation skill ?

Nitneuk

No nothing like that, I also tried with another gardener (skill 5) and the same issue. Moreover I've noted that sometimes it look like then remove a growing plant to plant it next to the first position...
It's quite annoying to get food...

Canute

Then it should be some mod conflict.
Just start a new colony, and look if that happen on a new colony too.
Maybe use the quickstart function that hugslib offer (Developer mode need to be on, then the right icon on top).

When the same thing still happen on a new colony, you can disable some mod's and try again.
At last VG shouldn't do anything i use it most of the time and don't never happen any problems.

Nitneuk

I got the same problem on another game.
I'm trying to see which mod can create this issue but I don't know... Do you have any idea ?
Here is my mod list :

Nitneuk

Okay, it's seem that issue come from Nature's Pretty Sweet mod, but I don't know why. Do you have an idea , this mod looks pretty cool.

Canute

Didn't even saw that mod at your list.
Btw. next time just press CTRL-F12 and post the link, these report include the modlist too :-)
Yeah Nature pretty sweet sounds nice, but it cause to many incompactiblities with other mods. And currently it don't get further developed.
So i just can say to everyone, don't use it.