Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Update:
Added "clearBuildingArea = false" attribute to change mirror

Kiame

Update:
Body type can be modified again

wwWraith

ModSync tells ChangeMirror was updated to 1.1.1.3, but downloadables are 1.1.1.1.
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Kiame

Ugg i'm really missing the ball with keeping all the files in sync. The download was correct i had just forgotten to update the modsync file in the mod. Fixed now

Kiame

Update:
Fixed the problem with pawns spawning with no head for when AlienRaces is enabled. Load order for this mod will not matter.

Let me know if there are still any issues.

Kiame

Update:
Fixing a possible problem for those not using AlienRaces mod when selecting crown types

Kori

Is it possible that one of the recent updates broke compatibility with Humanoid Alien Races?
Even without any races loaded but with Humanoid Alien Races only, when trying to use the mirror to change the hairstyle it will not work and you get this error instead:

DresserUI closed due to: NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
ChangeMirror.UI.DresserUI:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

When you also use CE and the pawn is wearing one of CE's backpacks, you will additionally get this error:

SetColor on Thing without CompColorable Apparel_Backpack506357
Verse.CompColorableUtility:SetColor(Thing, Color, Boolean)
ChangeMirror.UI.DresserUI:UpdatePawn(Object, Object)
ChangeMirror.UI.DTO.SelectionWidgetDTOs.SelectionColorWidgetDTO:ResetToDefault()
ChangeMirror.UI.DTO.SelectionWidgetDTOs.ApparelColorSelectionsContainer:ResetToDefault()
ChangeMirror.UI.DTO.DresserDTO:ResetToDefault()
ChangeMirror.UI.DresserUI:ResetToDefault()
ChangeMirror.UI.DresserUI:PreClose()
Verse.WindowStack:DMD<DMD<TryRemove_Patch1>?-410102784::TryRemove_Patch1>(WindowStack, Window, Boolean)
Verse.Window:DMD<DMD<Close_Patch2>?293170432::Close_Patch2>(Window, Boolean)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

DresserUI closed due to: NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Can you please make it work with HAR again? Some of my pawns are wearing hairstyles that nobody would ever voluntarily choose and I cannot bear it any longer. :(

Kiame

Kiame

Update:
Fixing an issue where human w/ AlienRaces enabled could not have their head type changed.

Kiame

Kiame

Update:
Supports humanoid alien races mod again

Kiame

Update: 1.3.1.0
Can now edit beards
Can change a pawn's favorite color