Essential mods

Started by HANDUMF, May 23, 2018, 02:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HANDUMF

Hey all, i just purchased the game and wanted to know what essential mods should i use as a noob. Thanks.

BlackSmokeDMax

I recommend none for the first 15-20 hours. Then come back and ask the same question. You'll be in a much better position to know what you like and don't like about the game at that point.

Lex Silvas

Play it for a while and then see what lacks in your gameplay. Like windows or celing light things like that. Then search it in here. When you'll see you'll be playing with more mods than you've expect. Me for example, have over 200!!! Nice purchase by the way you'll certanly will have lots of fun with this game
XoXo

Crow_T

I third the previous sentiments, and will add to just play a few games blind- don't check the wiki, don't watch videos. Just get in there and try to survive on your wits! It's one of those games that can be fun to fail in and very gratifying to figure something out.
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

calantlar

Only 3 mods I'd recommend starting out are RuntimeGC, Idle Fix and MuteGC.

DizzyCrash

Get apprello and all the hair/clothing mods you can find. As well as Rimkea and a few other ferniture mods.
The game is fun and all without mods but i would say the only ones that are essential are those.

I wont give you the same pussy response all these others are. You want a answer and so i am going to actually answer you.

cactusmeat

MT - silent doors is a godsend

MayPeX

Quote from: DizzyCrash on June 20, 2018, 03:48:03 PM
I wont give you the same pussy response all these others are. You want a answer and so i am going to actually answer you.