Lower mechanoid limit !!!

Started by jchavezriva, May 23, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jchavezriva

Im having a raid that consists of 45 centipedes and 25 scythers (video count only displays alive ones)...
This seems to be the same amount of maximum enemies a human raid can bring me.

But it cant be the same for mechanoids! They are very overpowered, so much that calling military aid from three factions only stopped 1 centipede!! The rest of centipedes around their corpses died because i send a couple colonists to aid the factions.
This is the first time this happens in a super whealthy colony that has lasted years, normally only 25-30 centipedes would come on a single raid.

Sending emp blasts during their fight was no good because they would become enemies as well.
This is an almost impossible to win scenario. It would barely make sense if i were playing at maximum difficulty, but i am not!

https://youtu.be/fw0wRHXdwNE

Alenerel

I think there is no maximum number for human raids, I have seen some screenshots of massive raids of probably consisting more than 200 people.

Raids are based in your wealth and tho your base doesnt seem that big there must be something creating a massive wealth boost.

This is my current base and in cassandra extreme I get around 5 scythers and 8 centipedes:
https://s25.postimg.cc/syzhqdu19/map_Textu22re.jpg

And even with this Im still going to reduce the wealth by deconstructing the royal legendary plasteel beds cause they arent worth the trouble. They just provide 5% more rest than steel legendary beds.

jchavezriva

I guess those people had mods or something.
I have lived with:

-legendary grand sculptures of sandstone and jade
-60% aprox of the floor made of silver
-3 rooms with golden floor
-almost every room with medium sculptures all superior+
-All couple rooms with only silver decorations
-Almost always 10+ schyther blades and 2+ sandstone sculptures ready for trading.
-Not a single weapon or furniture worse than superior
-70% of game time with 10000+ silver

During several years and everything in the second hardest difficulty, but i only had to fight like 40 something human raiders at most, even on times i had +1000 gold as well.

I suspect this is happening because i have around 30 schyter blades this time. But it is still damn unfair! At least friendlies should be more effective than getting wrecked in a triple faction attack with only 1 kill... and shieldless friendlies should not get mad for a harmless EMP.

Guess this post would be better about a complaint on the uselessness of friendlies, which numbers dont seem to grow at all with wealth or number of attackers.

Yoshida Keiji

Can you share your save file?