Comms Console Issue

Started by JTJWarrior, May 24, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTJWarrior

Hello I've gotten this problem for around 2 days now but whenever I have my colonist try and go to the COMM's Console nothing pops up. Whenever I right click on it shows nothing. My colonist is also assigned to all social skills available with a level of 10. However, when I use a colonist that's incapable of social a message that says "social skill level too low". Also I always have enough power and several orbital trade beacons. The mods shouldn't have an effect as the comms table worked before this issue began. If anyone can help me I'd be grateful because I'm in the final stages of beating the game.

Canute

QuoteThe mods shouldn't have an effect as the comms table worked before this issue began.
And why do you think it stoped working ?
Ofcouse it is the fault of some mod, since not any mod is 100% error free or cause problem together with other mods.

But there is still a small chance that is a real vanilla bug.
Please read the sticky "how to report a bug" or better the sticky under mod bugs and provide some information's please.

JTJWarrior

I disabled all mods and tried it. Still didn't work.

Jimyoda

Quote from: JTJWarrior on May 24, 2018, 11:41:04 AM
I disabled all mods and tried it. Still didn't work.
Now with mods disabled, start up a new game and check again.
Quote from: Rahjital on July 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
"I don't like that farmers chop people up."

Obviously she has already played Rimworld :P

Read the wiki. Edit the wiki. Let the wiki be your guide.
http://rimworldwiki.com/

JTJWarrior

I did that three times. I really don't know whats going on.

Canute

'When you disabled all mod's and the com console on a new game still don't work.
You can try to delete the Config folder.
And if that don't help reinstall the game. Maybe some of the mods overwrite the vanila (core).
To find the config folder, read the stick "how to report a bug" is is near the safegame folder.

alsec

Keep up the great work. Tom @ מצלמות אבטחה לבית team.