Help me.

Started by zRafuzCB, May 28, 2018, 04:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zRafuzCB

How do I select a specific translation for a mod? Here in my folder there are several, but the default is wrong.

tmo97

get a real suggestion title not egotistical clickbait

O Negative

The translation for the mod should automatically change to the translation you have set for the game. If the mod does not have a translation file for the language you have selected, the content won't be translated. Which mod are you having trouble with, and what language are you trying to set the translation to?

Ramsis

Quote from: tmo97 on May 28, 2018, 08:51:07 PM
get a real suggestion title not egotistical clickbait

That was rude and uncalled for. I don't suggest going after users for such simple things again.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

tmo97

If you're going to rudely misinterpret my judgment and accuse me of intentionally being rude, then you might want to bring some arguments and proof. For instance, "help me" is focused on himself and not the topic. Therefore, it's called for. I don't suggest you "go after me" for my tone unless you wanna dim down your own.  ::) Love you.

P.S. Is that a threat? You wanna be dominant to me? That's baiting. Do you care about how rude that is to me? Do you care about my past? No, but you shouldn't have to care, and likewise if someone makes a stupid frikin title then I should be able to call them out on it, given the repercussions on my emotions vs. someone shrugging off my tone would make a pretty good lawsuit in my favor.

If you wanna dominate me and project intent that wasn't there, I'd be better off on my own than on a forum with admins who RUDELY leave no room for misinterpretation in their own judgment - ban me out of prejudice if you disagree.

P.P.S.
I can't call someone out on a bogus title that you know is bogus and non-descriptive by calling it what it is; egotistical; but this is okay? " http://prntscr.com/jpwhgm "
You just don't like the word. You find the tone extremely aggravating. You got an adrenaline surge and that's what made you use your mod powers to dominate me.

Ramsis

tmo let me go ahead and save you the trouble now:

1. I don't care
2. You are going to sue me because you're acting up and I told you to stop as is my job on this forum
3. Respect staff or get punished, that is how this forum works and this community works. You went after another user which is harassment over a very small thing; I don't care for that and I stepped in over a report made against you. Deal with it or leave.

I also did enjoy the PM you sent me essentially telling me to go fuck myself for telling you not to be rude. Really poor decision on your part and do understand that harassing staff is a surefire way to get a 3 week vacation.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~