[B18] Simple Armors

Started by SzQ, March 08, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SzQ

Quote from: Mitz on March 19, 2018, 04:45:33 PM
i can suggest to go into your paint program, select the top part, and size it up a bit, but i do suggest afterwards to blend it together again. i'll try to make a fix if you need help! i can give you a head start on design if you like.
I'm glad you want to help Mitz but you need to express yourself better because i am not sure what are you talking about here.
Maybe it is because i am not native English speaker but i don't think so.

I guess you are either talking about the head image:

Or it could be the middle part of my leather armor?

Anyway once upon a time i will rework Leather Armor and the demonstrative images will be upgraded with metal armor which might be tomorrow.

Usually contemplating my personal spacetime reality at
stream

Mitz

oh, i'm so sorry, i heard trouble about the sides, the sides didn't look like they were placed on so i thought that idea.
It's sad autism's an insult, then i must be an insult.
and my cat also must be an insult, as well as every other cat in the universe.
space cats.

SzQ

Yea, by the sides i mean the side body view.
Like this one guy in the middle from Chicken Plucker mod.

I'm going on short leave next week so i will have more time to paint. Hopefully :)

stream

SzQ

No full metal armor today. Updated first welcome image:

Next update will come approximately at Tuesday.
This is where i am with Metal Armor:

stream

Mitz

looks great so far! the bottom right's sizing for the armor should be standard for all angles. it looks better than the rest due to being oversized, like comparing real life armor to an average size body.
space cats.

SzQ

Thanks Mitz. To help me you need to mark on the picture which part is as it should be and which isn't. Note though that THIN and HULK bodies are just resized standard MALE body type to safe time. They will be repainted in the future.
Soon i will post testing version for download. We will need to start figuring out what the stats should actually be.

stream

Gerrymon

Hey, new mustache!

Really like the pauldron. It fits so well with hulk body. I suggest to switches female and thin's pauldron shape tho,because thin's pauldron looks squashed, while female body shape fits better with the slanted pauldron angle, if you know what i mean.

Mitz

whoops. meant left. auto-type. i type fast while i can't read over well
bottom left was good i meant. heh - i understand the resizing now.
space cats.

Call me Arty

Winter armor? Finally! I'm sick and tired of my soldiers freezing in my favorite biomes. Love this QOL stuff you'd figure would've been in the game earlier.
I know you're still developing it actively, but I'm just going to put an idea out for insectoid-chitin armor.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

SzQ

I don't think i will ever make it. I haven't play any game since like 3 or 4 months.
Maybe one day i will sit and draw it but for now there's no time for it.

If someone want i can give the files i made so far. Be warned though, I used GIMP and most of the graphics have multiple layers which are not named.

stream

Chicken Plucker

Hey SzQ! Getting busier and busier I see, nice work with all you have done so far, shame to see you getting delays too

I hope you don't get discouraged from the hobby because you are good 8)  8)  8)

Mitz

i'd take up this mod but i'm too busy...
but working in spare time is purrsible.
space cats.

Silas_

SzQ, sorry to hear that you're too busy.  C'est la guerre.  If you linked your files, I for one would appreciate it.  No pressure, take care!