What's the biggest mistake you have ever done in RimWorld?

Started by Azurely, May 29, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azurely

The subject says it all, what's the biggest mistake you have ever done in RimWorld?

One time I nuked my own colony to fend off against a like 100000 point Orion Siege with the Rimatomics mod. I still miss that colony.

Azurely

Oh also another mistake i've made was downloading the genetics mod. shit's terrifying.

Jackalvin

Accepting that chased refugee request against the eldar as day 3 tribals. Swear that xenos mod's f*cking broken.
-Insert Witty Joke Here-

Bastobasto

I've already said it in another thread, ( I think ), but I once put the animal sleeping points  ( just after a raid where all animals were injured ) outside. It was winter and about -20 celcius. 3/4 of my animals died of cold. Thats the only real mistake I can remember

Kirby23590

Using the animal pulsar artifact with tamed animals and pets around the colony. To use it against a crashed ship with mechanoids.

What a horrible mistake. Everyone died when their loyal and friendly dogs started to go to their former owner throats. And also that they can pass through doors.

I have learned a horrible lesson that could have been easily avoided by sending my animals outside the colony via caravan or selling them to traders. Poor dew the farmer and his friends. :(

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.