[B18] Monstrous Compendium 1.0

Started by undereastern, May 31, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undereastern

Monstrous Compendium

Thanks to Razzoriel, making No camshake explosions!
Also thanks to Nightinggale for making ModCheck for patches!

A dog said compatible without any files.

RangeAnimalFramework is not a necessary one.
But with it, some creatures can use range attacks.

Adds various new wild creatures. That's all.
Also, Incident - Deviljho threat will be added.

Here is what things added.

Giant beetle, live on trees, docile so can be tamed easily.

Also fire beetle, often live in rocky regions of desert, can spit fire.

Gryphon, as you guys know, fast and strong. Hard to tame but worth it. Smart enough to help human. Also, expensive.

Hydra, have five heads and venomous teeth. They live in jungle or swamp. Unfortunately, due to my short programming skill, they cannot regenerate their heads.

Black pudding, consume everything near them. Can slow down their prey. Dumb.

Purple worm, similar to death worm of other fictions. Carnivorous. Strong. Nice.

Deviljho, ya, correct. that guy of monster hunter series. sometimes a Hungry deviljho can roam around your house. Hang in there.

Illithid, fortunately are not wild animals. They are a kind of faction, like mechanoids. Sometimes Illithids visit your base to melt your brain. Be careful, and prepare expert melee fighters before regret. :D As they are real CR 7 monsters.

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/vsui75reocc54nb/MonstrousCompendium.zip

Steams Workshop : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398112020

*Known issue : when illithids raid, error messages can be popped up. They are not dangerous, so do not care about it.

sasuke97

Nice creatures! Hope you add more in the future. Also, is it compatible with CE?

N23

About the Deviljho, can we also make armor off him? Anyway i take my heavy bowgun again :D

undereastern

Quote from: sasuke97 on May 31, 2018, 08:24:56 PM
Nice creatures! Hope you add more in the future. Also, is it compatible with CE?

Yap Thanks. I'm working on compatibility patch.

Quote from: N23 on June 01, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
About the Deviljho, can we also make armor off him? Anyway i take my heavy bowgun again :D

Maybe animal armor mod can be applied someday

arofire

I've made a Combat Extended patch for the Griffin, which can be placed in the "Patches" folder inside this mod's directory. The patch itself is based heavily on the one found in Jernfalk's Standalone Horses Mod, and modifies the Griffin to be competitive with other animals found in the game.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XpjofKW5rAusv_Pi6lfn9xYadYx4hL9Y

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

matheryn

ooo oo ooohhhhhh please update to b19