[1.0](WIP) What The Hack?! - Mechanoid hacking

Started by Roolo, May 31, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retry_02Hide

Hello roolo, is it normal to see modded mechanoids spawn with mechanoid faction? For example, spawn with centipes and lancers in a raid or ship part incident.

makute

Hello everyone,

Would I be able to harvest mechanoid parts again with the "Reclaim, Reuse, Recycle" benches if I install "What the Hack!"?

Thanks.

Kirby23590

Quote from: makute on September 18, 2019, 05:33:30 AM
Would I be able to harvest mechanoid parts again with the "Reclaim, Reuse, Recycle" benches if I install "What the Hack!"?

Quote from: Retry_02Hide on July 09, 2019, 07:12:12 AM
Hello roolo, is it normal to see modded mechanoids spawn with mechanoid faction? For example, spawn with centipes and lancers in a raid or ship part incident.

You two might want to move that to the release version for your answers @makute and @Retry_02Hide

Also Retry, modded mechanoids can spawn in ship parts like the mechanoid extraordinaires ones, though it can still happen without this mod installed. And if you mean scythers with extra shield parts, no they only have that with factions like pirates that have hacked them...

And sorry makute, i don't use the Reclaim, Reuse, Recycle bench, so i don't know...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.