Trying to determine an error

Started by Fatherofwar, June 01, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatherofwar

Right,

So i've been getting a lot of errors (I used RCC to see which mods were conflicting before i settled with these mods and started playing, so i know/can get hold of these conflicts). Most i understand what the problems are and they're temporary and can be ignored. However these two keep popping up and i don't know what the cause is.
For some reason, something is tampering with the jobgiver. The second problem i can't actually see the effect however i experienced a crash earlier at around this time and the same events are happening.
All that's happened is that i've taken a bunch of prisoners and they're currently being treated and simultaneously feasted on by my two vamps.
Other than this i don't really know what the log is telling me the problem is.
(Ignore the one about the werewolf, that's where i shot a werewolf with a modded weapon and it didn't like it. Hasn't done anything seemingly.)
https://git.io/vhcrM
That's the log. The game is still running now, just going to keep it in the background for a minute though so.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.
I can't attach the RCC.txt folder as it's too large and has too many characters to straight copy paste. But if anyone has any ideas on how to share it i i'm all ears.

Canute

Hi,
Since it belong to vampire's, do you use the latest Jecstools ?
And maybe you ask Jecrell self on his discrod channel (link you can find at the mod topic) he know best about his vampires.

Fatherofwar

Perhaps, but i'm not sure the vampires are even involved. They could well be but i don't want to go straight on his discord and tell him i think it's broken just because there's vamps in my game.
And i have steam so everything should be latest.

Canute

Ok, then maybe Prisonlabor in combination with Vampires.

Try to run without Prisonlabor and look if that still happen.