Six months since last dev blog entry.

Started by Habalabam, June 05, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxxa

I could be wrong but it looks to me that Bastobasto comment was sarcastic and people have then taken it seriously and felt the need to rebut it.

Kirby23590

Quote from: Jaxxa on June 13, 2018, 12:31:21 AM
I could be wrong but it looks to me that Bastobasto comment was sarcastic and people have then taken it seriously and felt the need to rebut it.
I hope so... :-\

For now let's bug Tynan what features will be in 1.0 (And bugfixes) and of course modding potential for the game...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

saulysw

Quote from: Jaxxa on June 13, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

Ah, yes. Sarcastic jokes are one of those things that don't always travel well into written form. It needed a ;) or 8) at the end to make that a bit clearer. But yeah, I think you might be right, and let's hope so.

Shinzy

Canute

bridges to Prison Architekt and Dwarfen Fortress ? :-)

ReZpawner

Bridges, that probably means that there'll be a new type of water called "Troubled water", if Simon & Garfunkel are anything to go by.
New water confirmed for 1.0.
Edit: It could also be Kevin Bridges, the Scottish comedian, so there is definitely going to be a Scottish faction in 1.0.
Also, there's a pretty legit chance that Jeff Bridges is narrating.

animagus_kitty

Quote from: ReZpawner on June 14, 2018, 05:46:52 PM
Bridges, that probably means that there'll be a new type of water called "Troubled water", if Simon & Garfunkel are anything to go by.
New water confirmed for 1.0.
Edit: It could also be Kevin Bridges, the Scottish comedian, so there is definitely going to be a Scottish faction in 1.0.
Also, there's a pretty legit chance that Jeff Bridges is narrating.

Or we're all going to Terebithia.

animagus_kitty

THE UNSTABLE RELEASE IS HERE
I REPEAT
THE UNSTABLE RELEASE IS HERE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Ser Kitteh

Bastobasto

I triggered so many persons with a simple joke ...

christhekiller

Ah. I remember the days when Tynan used to update a changelog daily. Those were the days.

TrashMan

Reddit is cancer. I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy...well, that's a lie, maybe I would.