[Mod Request] Weapon statistic visualizer

Started by filippe999, June 07, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filippe999

As any modded rimworld installation, specially those with more than 10 mods adding different guns, it sometimes is hard to define the best weapon at range, so i would like to request a simple mod, that adds a table which contains the stats of all weapons you can currently make (as per research not production table present in the world).

The stats would simply be the weapons stats themselves, all in a single screen, in addition to derived stats , such as DPS at ranges ((Damage* Burst count* % at range)/ranged cooldown), a total average damage, single burst damage at range. All in a table you could easily sort by clicking the header.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: qratz on June 10, 2018, 10:25:29 PM
It does exist already... Just google a little before spam request.
If im not wrong its called 'weapon stats' or something like that.

There is a mod that does this? Or are you just talking about spreadsheets out of game?

I think the OP is saying he would like an in game mod to show all the weapons (+stats) in a table that could be made with regards to currently researched weapons. Meaning once a new weapon was researched the table that the mod would pop up would be changed to include any new guns from the newly researched tech. If there is a mod that can already do that, I'm not finding it either.