How to repair errors?

Started by The Real Soviet, June 09, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Soviet

Hello,
I just want to know, how to make Rimworld without any bugs, because i have some.
Someone can teach me, how to do that?
I will start with a error in translation:
Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.WorkTypeDef named PatientEmergency to match PatientEmergency.verb
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.DefInjectionPackage:InjectIntoDefs()
Verse.LoadedLanguage:InjectIntoData()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update()
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Someone can tell me how to repair this bug?

Lurmey

Most errors you see in the debug console with a lot of mods installed are harmless so you shouldn't waste your time attempting to fix all of them. A lot of errors like this are simply just mods interacting unexpectedly. Combat Extended causes a lot of them. If an error like an OutOfMemoryException or NullRefException comes up, that's the kind you should fix. Anything that could cause an interruption in your gameplay, break a save or crash the game should be fixed asap. Otherwise, ignore them.

In terms of actually fixing the error you've shown, in case you still want to, it seems to me like a mod you've got has removed, renamed or patched over the PatientEmergency work type (just called "Patient" in the work tab) and either another mod or the core game is looking for it to provide translations in other languages but can't find it. I'm no expert, but I'd say it's harmless.

The Real Soviet

Okay, so we will say this bug is harmless.
But i had this error a long time and i don't know how to fix this. This bug makes the Outlander Union Factions' names "Could Not Resolve Any Root: Name". That's it:
FAILED TO RESOLVE
Includes:
  NamerFactionOutlander
  OutlanderWord