[1.4] Lord of the Rims - A RimWorld Collaborative Project (10/21/22)

Started by jecrell, June 10, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jecrell

...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

luciddreemer

Edit - Actually i get errors on the Unlimited mod hmm.. >.<

viperwasp

Quote from: jecrell on October 27, 2018, 05:02:27 AM
I updated the 1.0 links here on the forums.

Thanks I'm going to be using these mods for the first time very soon. I appreciate all the hard work.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

cyberian

So since the mod removes the Comms Console is there any way to contact factions?

Also for some reason I did not have a single trader the last 10 hours but that also might just be Randy doing Random things. Only visitors coming no traders.

Canute

Did you watch the movies ?
How did the hero's contact other factions ? They visit them.
But you can use nopower comms console

jecrell

Lord of the Rims - Dwarves

Lord of the Rims - Dwarves
Version: 1.20.0.5
Updated: 11-18-2018
Description: Adds research and technologies for most dwarven weapons, armor, apparel, furniture, structures, and more.

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

AllisonIsLivid

Is it possible to have beardless dwarven women? Or even just a beard option that is no beard? I'm not sure what I'd have to do to mod the mod myself, but for the sake of being able to tell one dwarf from the other, I would really appreciate this.
Living in the past, I think if I remember that I'll forget this. I know you will.

Robostove

It's strange starting as the dwarves and only being able to build/craft elven and hobbit stuff. Those mods really need research as well.

Canute

Not only researches.
How could a elf sleep on a hobbit/dwarfen bed ?
The comfort of all bed's should be lowered, and when the right race sleep at the bed, they geting a comfort/mood bonus.
Same for weapons, Dwarfen should have difficult to use elf bow based on their short arms.
Elf's should have difficult to use dwarfen weapons because of their lower strenght.

Ames

Dwarven women has beard. Why? Love the mod btw! Like a lot!!

JackWearskin

Quote from: Ames on December 07, 2018, 05:11:20 AM
Dwarven women has beard. Why? Love the mod btw! Like a lot!!

Quote from: GimliIt's true you don't see many Dwarf women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf men.

Quote from: AragornIt's the beards.

Ames

Yes! It took me two real time days to realize that one of the dwarf in my colony is a female. I've been hunting for one for the past I dunno how many days! Old Magni Bronzebeard was so lonely.

Reyghel

I curse those who created this mod, if all of them are cursed, hahaha is a joke. I really love the team that is behind this mod, I can not believe that something like this can be incorporated into Rimworld. I am using the version that allows you to have the technology. Although it is a bit uneven to see the fight between the Jedi and Sith with their lightsabers and laser guns and the poor Elves, dwarves and hobbits with their swords and bows. I really want to thank you for creating this mod.And I look forward to the updates that come out. Although to be honest, I'm a rookie in the game.Greetings from Uruguay.
PS: I get some errors in the game about their mod, but I do not know how to show them the error text. I tried to find some way to fix the error without having to bother those who created the mod. My version of the game is 1.0.2096

jecrell

Lord of the Rims - The Third Age

Lord of the Rims - The Third Age
Version: 0.21.0.0
Updated: 12-16-2018
Description: Removes all non-Lore friendly backstories. Adds new backstories built by the community.

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

jecrell

Lord of the Rims - Unlimited

Lord of the Rims - Unlimited
Version: 0.21.0.0
Updated: 12-16-2018
Description: Adds backstories created by the community

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon