Assign colonist uniform should have option to disable wearing dead man apparel.

Started by khun_poo, June 10, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khun_poo

My colonist uniform is just freely up to their desire. I'm not fix on whatever they like to where or not. Only nudist is exception.

well, some of my colonist just pick up and wear dead man armour vest on their own and went moody.
I'm fine if they went moody because I'm force them to wear it, but since I don't, I think they shouldn't went that moody because of their own action.

I have to manually forbid all the dead man armour vest for now but it's annoying task.

TLDR; please make the option for dead man apparel in the uniform assign tab too. So, we can choose that they will automatic wear dead man apparel or not.

Thank you for reading  :)

cultist

Completely agree, and I'm sure it will be added eventually.

I just don't bother to strip dead pawns at all, it's too much hassle to burn all their clothes just because you want their armor vest or helmet. Which also means it's too much hassle to burn corpses, just dump them in an area away from your base and never think about them again.

I would suggest you take the time to set up a basic outfit that's suitable for your map type though. You don't want pawns to wear parkas or jackets if they don't need them, because it slows their movement speed and parkas even slow work speed as well. Dusters can be a good choice even if not needed, because they protect so many body parts at once - devilstrand dusters are one of the strongest armors in the game with only minor downsides.

Yoshida Keiji

We also need a drop down menu to select which apparel we want stripped from a body to reduce unnecessary excessive extra work load.