[1.0] [WIP] [On hold] Monstergirls

Started by Fregrant, June 29, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fregrant

Im going offline for 2 months, so there is current version. Probably unbalanced and maybe buggy. Adds few monstergirl races as animals. a18 and 1.0. Added ADS Easy patcher support for most organs. They do simple works in 18.
https://www.mediafire.com/?blic1x7pggpmz

That was grown from
original mod by wagon
forum edits
catgirl race by JustTundra
lamia race by uniinu, no arm version which currently removed by creator

Use any assets whatever you like. Mentioned modders should be fine with that, but probably  you should mention them and tell if going to use texture assets.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Fregrant

Races notes. a18 version can differ. Or 1.0 if I forgot to code something.

Centaur, Dryad. Pack animals. Not predators but quite aggressive (on hunt\tame fail). Give milk and wool. Faster than human.

Harpy, Black Harpy. Predators (who can hunt your animals and\or pawns) and quite aggresive. Females are egg-layers and produces drug material (that drug supposed to keep you active over all the night). Faster than human.

Faerie, Forest and Ice. Pets. Females will produce materials for drugs (similar to yayo, mood boost and so on). Faster than human.

Bovine. Pets. Give milk which better than cow's. Bad fighter. Slower than human.

Demon. Females give milk. Predators. Maturing slowly. Very agressive.

Dragonoid. Produces tough scales leather. Predators. Powerful fighter, more tough and painful than badly armed human. Flame touch occsionally. Very aggresive.

Slime. Predators. Intoxicate victims like a cobra. Quite tough body. Females will produce a medicine similar to herbal.

Thrumboid. Females give milk. Give a horn on butcher, but not as good as thrumbo.

Lamia, Blue lamia. Can stun a victim occasionally. Pack animals. Females are egg-layers. Quite aggresive.

Neko. Pets. Predators but not hunt prey of human size. Aggresive but not much.

Fregrant

If someone could provide some texture assets, pawn and maybe animal products, I can code a few more races after the summer.

Adding the animals-to-pawns version is possible, but probably time consuming and I animals version needs to be refined first.

junchan

I tried doing a similar thing myself last year with the intention of doing an animals to pawns version in time.  First for A17 and then during the winter i updated to B18 and then I was forced to stop working on it because i got really ill.  I got interested in rimworld again and saw your version.  Just thought I'd pop in and say good work and hope you keep working on it when you come back online.