[B19] Spoon's Main Mods (for 0.19 unstable) update 07 august

Started by witchyspoon, June 17, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

witchyspoon

B19 versions of my main mods

madd_mugsy

Thanks for the updates!  ;D

I'm seeing some minor error messages when RIMKea loads:

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.RulePackDef named ArtName_Furniture found to give to RimWorld.CompProperties_Art RimWorld.CompProperties_Art
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.WantedRefForObject:TryResolve(FailMode) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlCrossRefLoader.cs:49)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader:ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences(FailMode) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlCrossRefLoader.cs:270)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:143)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:58)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.RulePackDef named ArtName_Sculpture found to give to RimWorld.CompProperties_Art RimWorld.CompProperties_Art
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.WantedRefForObject:TryResolve(FailMode) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlCrossRefLoader.cs:49)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader:ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences(FailMode) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlCrossRefLoader.cs:270)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:143)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:58)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

It looks like ArtName_Furniture and ArtName_Sculpture should now be NamerArtFurniture and NamerArtSculpture.

witchyspoon

Quote from: madd_mugsy on June 18, 2018, 11:19:03 AM
Thanks for the updates!  ;D

I'm seeing some minor error messages when RIMKea loads:

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.RulePackDef named ArtName_Furniture found to give to RimWorld.CompProperties_Art RimWorld.CompProperties_Art

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.RulePackDef named ArtName_Sculpture found to give to RimWorld.CompProperties_Art RimWorld.CompProperties_Art

It looks like ArtName_Furniture and ArtName_Sculpture should now be NamerArtFurniture and NamerArtSculpture.

yeah I just saw the game update earlier today...I'll try to fix it ASAP

witchyspoon

should be fixed now, pls remove rimkea folder and redownload

madd_mugsy

Great! Thank you!

Got another one for you, this time in fashionRimsta:

The heavy fur coat's insulation value is -49.5C; the game makes it so that pawns end up freezing while wearing it in 20C weather.

I guess they flipped the way insulation values work in new release?

witchyspoon

Quote from: madd_mugsy on June 18, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
Great! Thank you!

Got another one for you, this time in fashionRimsta:

The heavy fur coat's insulation value is -49.5C; the game makes it so that pawns end up freezing while wearing it in 20C weather.

I guess they flipped the way insulation values work in new release?
theres indeed big changes to cold/heat/armor multipliers on apparel...damn thats gonna take a while I have to try to balance this stuff again -.-

witchyspoon

I think I might have fixed the temps now..please redownload again. and thank you for catching the errors, its much appreciated!

NovaCameron

Error with brewing speed since the last update.

Could not resolve cross-reference: No RimWorld.StatDef named BrewingSpeed found to give to RimWorld.StatModifier (null stat)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:68)

witchyspoon

Quote from: NovaCameron on June 22, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
Error with brewing speed since the last update.

Could not resolve cross-reference: No RimWorld.StatDef named BrewingSpeed found to give to RimWorld.StatModifier (null stat)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:68)

llooks like brewing speed was removed as a stat, fixed it in fashionrimsta, please reload and thanks for noticing. (i had no time to test the fix ingame so dont hesitate to report further errors)

Straypixelgames

Did you fix the GourIMET 1.0, Brewing Speed errors?

[attachment deleted due to age]

witchyspoon

Quote from: Straypixelgames on June 22, 2018, 07:48:01 PM
Did you fix the GourIMET 1.0, Brewing Speed errors?

oiii
no i totlly forgot about that one lol. gimme a few minutes xD

witchyspoon

gourimet should be fixed now too pls reload. if anyone is interested brewing speed seems to be replaced by drugcookingspeed in recipes now.

witchyspoon

A Dog Said

BIG CHANGE TO HOW ARTIFICIAL PARTS WORK!

Since the fact that one particular part adds the same amount of damage to every animal (this only affects prosthetic legs, bionic legs and jaws anyway) has always bothered me a bit, but not enough to clutter the mod with different sizes, I decided to change how bionics and prosthetics work.
Partly bc of body size, but mostly considering just logic I changed which animal can get what parts.
Parts are divided into 3 categories.
Now this does not completely balance the damage of bionics, (I just cannot do that bc the damage is tied to the part, not the animal), but it does make it a tad less rediculous considering squirrel armies and the like.
Injury Healing is not affected by this and can be used on every animal.

Category 1: peglegs, simple jaws, noses and tails (where applicable)

Alphabeaver
Boomrat
Capybara
Cassowary
Chicken
Chinchilla
Cobra
Deer
Emu
Gazelle
Hare
Hare Snow
Ibex
Iguana
Megascarab
Raccoon
Rat
Squirrel
Tortoise
Turkey

Category 2: category 1 + simple prosthetics, ears/eyes/organs

Boomalope
Caribou
Cat
Cow

Elk
Fox Fennec
Fox Arctic
Fox Red
Monkey

Ostrich
Pig
Spelopede
Wild Boar
Yorkie

Category 3: categories 1+2 + bionics, powerclaws

Bear Grizzly
Alpaca
Bear Polar
Cougar
Dromedary
Elphant
Husky
Labrador
Lynx
Megasloth
Megaspider
Muffalo
Panther
Rhino
Thrumbo
Warg
Wolf Arctic
Wolf Timber

Please delete your old ADS folder before installing this one, and download from main post link

Canute

I bet many people don't like this.
They can't install bionic legs at their favoured packmounts anymore.

I realy would overthink your choise.
If you just want reduce the damage an animal do, lower the damage done from Bionic legs from 20 to 5. So animals with 4 or more legs are less dangerous.
Leg's are mosttimes for defence, while jaw , claw's and head (Ibex) are the main attach weapons.

witchyspoon

Quote from: Canute on June 25, 2018, 03:06:28 AM
I bet many people don't like this.
They can't install bionic legs at their favoured packmounts anymore.

I realy would overthink your choise.
If you just want reduce the damage an animal do, lower the damage done from Bionic legs from 20 to 5. So animals with 4 or more legs are less dangerous.
Leg's are mosttimes for defence, while jaw , claw's and head (Ibex) are the main attach weapons.

thanks for the feedback. But I do not think that I will change it back to how it was. The benefit of not having small critters be overpowered is enough of a tradeoff. (if i just reduce the damage...it also reduces it on big and powerful animals which would make them rather pointless)
However I will probably add the Pack Animals to those that can receive bionics, you made a good point.
Regarding what you said about claws and legs...the damage of a natural animal with claws is tied to the claws which are tied to the paws, which are tied to the legs(front legs) but since artificial parts replace that whole group, the damage can only be tied to the "leg". It was always like that and I cannot change it unless I add seperate parts for claws and paws etc. which I obviously cannot. About headattacktool, since it never gets replaced by ADS parts anyway nothing gets changed by me with that damage.
Typical damage types by animals are bites (by jaws), scratches (by legs, or the claws attached to them or hooves) and blunt damage by headbutts/ headattack tools like antlers and horns.
My damage numbers only pertain to artificial (prosthetic or bionic) legs, and jaws...any other parts have no damage attached to them.
The numbers are a median of corresponding damage numbers from natural parts. those numbers are what I cannot adjust per animal if I only have one part (instead of multiple sizes/damage). So as a compromise, i restrict some animals (for whom it would be rediculous to have same damage as big animals) from receiving the higher parts. I think its a good compromise between lots of parts, reducing the damage to useless, or having monster critters.