Naked Brutally Scenario Issue/Suggestion

Started by 6_Sic_6, June 17, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6_Sic_6

I just started the new scenario and I found something that felt a little bit off.

I killed a Muffalo, trying to make some tribalwear. As I remember, this item could be crafted at the crafting spot. Didn't found it in the bill list, so I tried with a tailor bench. The option wasn't there either.

I found it a little bit weird, so tried a Tribal scenario. The capability is tied to starting as New Arrival or as New Tribe. Is there any way now, as a New Arrival to make this tribal items? It is possible to change this via Develpment Mode?

Crow_T

yeah I noticed the same thing- I may start this scenario with cloth pants and a t-shirt. You can scrounge for rodent leathers and make a patchwork leather garment at a tailor bench if in a bind. It certainly is a pretty exciting start though, any danger at all is magnified quite a bit.
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

ashaffee

I found that quite odd as well but on my play through of extreme naked. I found out that you can stay naked until your first raid. Ideally your first weapon of choice should be a metal club. The first raider is going to have a gun so a bow would do nothing. They might have  a melee weapon but then best option is set up your defense so the raider has to step on a trap to get to you. Trap damage plus a club is a easy first fight win. Plus clubs will knock them out instead of kill so you can take real cloths.

After that tailer bench isn't far to come.