[MOD] (Alpha 6) Meteorite ModA6 1.0

Started by Jerethi50, June 20, 2014, 09:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killaim

Quote from: RKumono on August 11, 2014, 12:42:21 AM
One issue. I've been noticing my colonists standing around, then they try to move and snap back to where they were, going to "Standing" status.

he is working on that bug - for now save and reload fixes that issue

RKumono

Already found that workaround, and it doesn't work all the time. If you don't know which meteorite to "cancel" the job from, it's permanent--because when you reload the game, the meteorite is still locked from mining and yet marked to be mined. That's all--just pointing it out that it appears to be only the ones that fall.

Jerethi50

Updated to alpha 6, Fixed problem with mining fallen meteores

Zeta Omega

Baleur

Could u put this on nexus modb, or even just upload it directly here in the forums? Your link doesnt work here in China :(

Jerethi50

Quote from: Baleur on September 02, 2014, 11:58:52 PM
Could u put this on nexus modb, or even just upload it directly here in the forums? Your link doesnt work here in China :(

I am very sorry, I did not know drop box didnt work in china! I will get a mirror up asap

Edit: Nexus link now on front page

Yertzi

I have been using this mod for a little while in one of my longer lasting colonies and it seems to be working fine so far.

Only issue I have is that while tunneling into a mountain the "new area found" areas will randomly have the meteors in them. Just seemed a bit strange to have meteors in the middle of a mountain.

Jerethi50

Quote from: Yertzi on September 03, 2014, 09:42:15 AM
I have been using this mod for a little while in one of my longer lasting colonies and it seems to be working fine so far.

Only issue I have is that while tunneling into a mountain the "new area found" areas will randomly have the meteors in them. Just seemed a bit strange to have meteors in the middle of a mountain.

I look at it like this, either that area was already open up to the sky (and thus a meteore could fall into it) or, the cave roof was thin enough there that the meteor caused a cave in and opened a small cavern to the open air. I know they arent always open to the air, so it doesnt always make sense, but i once found a whole secluded valley with no entrances in the middle of a mountain, with grass, trees, bushes and everything, so who knows what you can find in those mountains :P

Baleur

Awesome :D
Dropbox works kinda on and off. Using a VPN makes it all a non-issue, though i havent gotten my lazy ass to get one yet :D

skullywag

I just released this:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6961.msg68510#msg68510

randomly it seems to contain most of what youd need to update this mod, if anyone feels like it the source is all there.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

|Ive updated this to A8, Jerethi50 see the note ive put here:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9851.0

If you wanna have this back or colab or hand it over, either ways cool with me.

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?