[1.0] Easily Craftable Components

Started by Thom Blair III, August 31, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thom Blair III

Allows you to craft components at the Machining Table.

Crafting Requirements:
- 12 steel
- Crafting skill of 4

Fully save compatible. Please report any errors.

Steam
Dropbox
Older versions and all my other Rimworld mods on Dropbox
I was surprised to read about Angkor Thom in Cambodia. I looked up what "Thom" means and it's "big" or "great", so my avatar icon is ធំ which is "Thom" in Khmer.

Thom Blair III

I was surprised to read about Angkor Thom in Cambodia. I looked up what "Thom" means and it's "big" or "great", so my avatar icon is ធំ which is "Thom" in Khmer.

crusader2010

Hi there. I think there is a bug with "Easily Craftable Components [B19]".
Firstly, I get an error in the log:

Adding duplicate Verse.RecipeDef name: Make_ComponentIndustrial
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:Add(RecipeDef)
RimWorld.DefGenerator:AddImpliedDef(RecipeDef)
RimWorld.DefGenerator:GenerateImpliedDefs_PreResolve_Patch3()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Secondly, after saving and reloading a game, the machining table becomes unusable. When clicking on the "Bills" button, the panel appears on the right but nothing can be clicked (e.g. "Add bill"). The sound does go off properly but that's it. Sometimes the text from the events notifications area (top middle of the game window) overlaps the machining table panel, or some random up&down buttons appear underneath the "Add bill" one.

The only other mods I use that make use of "TableMachining" are: Rimefeller, A Rimworld of Magic, RazorWire, Apparello. Have tried disabling them (one by one and all), but my machining table is still unusable.

Thanks!
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Thom Blair III

Hi! Thanks for pointing this out. I had fixed it for the 1.0 version but forgot the B19 version. It should be fixed now both on Steam and on Dropbox. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

crusader2010

It's working now, thanks :) could you tell what/why was causing the machining table to malfunction after loading a save?
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Thom Blair III

To be honest, I have no idea exactly why you got that specific error from my mod. I am not an expert by any means in Rimworld modding, and unfortunately know almost nothing about error logs. Sorry! I'm glad it works now though! Enjoy!