My quality of life and other suggestions.

Started by dearmad, June 18, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dearmad

1: (QOL) Trees, bushes, ALL plants should have a FINAL stage in their graphic presentation that makes it OBVIOUS when they are "Ready to harvest" and not at 99% anymore. I get sick of clicking and looking. Berries should turn a darker red, trees should have some final "full" look, crops, etc...

2: Berry bushes shouldn't stay ripe for days on end. The berries should be eaten by animals or just disappear and rot on their own after awhile.

3: (QOL) Really? You just harvested 5 wild heal plants and... you are still walking away in v1.0? Really? Same for deconstructing found walls and such.

3: (QOL) Simplify the meats a little.

4: I wanna be able to make CHEESE!!! So I can "preserve milk products." And milk should be a lot more quantity... Lower some other quantity food for balance, but milk is a real deal food. :) The conversion of grasses into human consumable food is a basic to civilization.

5: Animals of prey are dying an awful lot to their prey... They need to heal faster or become more deadly, or the Elk and rabbits need to stop fighting back so hard core.

6: Rain doesn't make me wet when I'm naked? Only walking through water does? Hm....

7: (QOL) When I force a pawn to go work on hauling a bunch of stuff from an area (like rock chunks) couldn't they consider that job not done until all the blocks are hauled? Not one at a time and then play horse shoes ffs. :)