Default drug policy & save drug policies permanently

Started by Vas, June 18, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vas

I'd like to default my colonists to a drug policy so I don't have to delete all and set one single one to each colonist individually.

I'd also like to be able to save my drug policy outside of the save file so I can have it in -all- saves and not have to set it anymore.  Starting a new game is the most annoying part of the game now because I have to adjust literally everything.  Would be nice to just be able to save a drug policy to game and somewhere in options have that as the default upon starting a new colony.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Aerial

+1 to saving drug policies in a separate file that can be loaded up in any game.  This would be a nice QoL addition.

Also for clothing policies and zone definitions.  Every game starts with me defining the same 8 or 10  stockpile zones.

Lech

I just thought about it. Making drug policies, that I could simply chose between different games would be cool.

AileTheAlien

Drug policies, cooking recipe ingredient restrictions, stockpile settings - all of these are things you need to fiddle with, when you start a new game.